FROST* breaks into the Top 100!

Started by L33VEY, November 17, 2008, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Just had a look at the emusic chart for downloads "today" to find EIMA at no 93 and at no 29 in "New Albums"

Also the most popular "Inside Out" album - Symphony X had been there for ages.

Must be impatient Forum members who can't wait for tomorrow's post?
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Drarok

Both me and bassmike are in the crowd. No post for either of us. :(

mikebass

I really didnt wanna listen to it untill I got the CD but I just had to download it today, was no way I was waiting any longer
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

EVP

I'm still holding out for my copy. Until then I'm still master of my domain. ;)

DueyC

Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

weezul

hope mine arrives today!! Im gagging to listen to it lossless!

Mikey

Quote from: "L33VEY"Just had a look at the emusic chart for downloads "today" to find EIMA at no 93 and at no 29 in "New Albums"

Also the most popular "Inside Out" album - Symphony X had been there for ages.

Must be impatient Forum members who can't wait for tomorrow's post?
I'm so glad I downloaded it, hours of enjoyment already
I used to have a signature

ViperK88

Over at amazon Frost was like #25 for top mp3 albums downloaded

Sean

Okay at the moment Frost* on Amazon.com is sitting very well in the Hard Rock & Metal at #8. Also its sitting at # 49 at Rock, and the I'm very perplexed about this one but its sitting at # 9 in Rap & Hip Hop.

Not sure what to think about that last one. Jem and the boys don't strike me as the gangster type. I mean it would be funny to hear one of them say they're going out for some "bitches and hoes" :lol:

[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

Philadelphia

WEL-COME TO THE FA-MI-LY!!!

maybe? (:-P
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Pedro

:D  "I buried Andy."...."Dear Dead Dave"....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

L33VEY

Quote from: SeanOkay at the moment Frost* on Amazon.com is sitting very well in the Hard Rock & Metal at #8. Also its sitting at # 49 at Rock, and the I'm very perplexed about this one but its sitting at # 9 in Rap & Hip Hop.

Not sure what to think about that last one. Jem and the boys don't strike me as the gangster type. I mean it would be funny to hear one of them say they're going out for some "bitches and hoes" :lol:

Emusic have also mixed Frost* up with Kid Frost...  
Frost -- originally known as Kid Frost -- was a pioneer in the field of Latin hip-hop, cutting some of its very first records and helping to bring exposure to other bilingual MCs. Frost was born Arturo Molina Jr. on May 31, 1964; while he spent some time with his family on military bases in Guam and Germany, he was raised primarily in East L.A. He started rapping in 1982, and became an accomplished breakdancer as well, joining the top-notch Uncle Jamm's Army crew. He adopted the name Kid Frost in tribute to Ice-T,

You get the picture?
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

catherine

Quote from: "Sean"...but its sitting at # 9 in Rap & Hip Hop.

I'm sure Jem has been known to pop down to the local garden centre to get a hoe (to help him cultivate the vegetable plot by the Cube...)

Mikey

Quote from: "Sean"
At least we've heard of Frost*
I used to have a signature

Dodie

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "Sean"...Jem and the boys don't strike me as the gangster type. I mean it would be funny to hear one of them say they're going out for some "bitches and hoes" :lol:

I'm sure Jem has been known to pop down to the local garden centre to get a hoe (to help him cultivate the vegetable plot by the Cube...)

Not to mention the band's well known side interest in acquring King Charles Spaniel bitches in order to breed puppies, which will presumably be the next item added to the Frost* online store...

;)