Main Menu

Frost*ie gigs

Started by Tricky, June 23, 2010, 08:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithd

Quote from: "MikeEvs"
Quote from: "Mooncat"Not forgetting  October 8th - 'The Defence of the Realm' - Summers End, Lydney, Gloucs ;)

Of course not but given that KeithD had already said he was going to Summers End I trusted that he knew when it was ;)

Yes I do, but it seems that the daily tickets are not yet available (or are they?)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

metalmatt

Manchester definitely and hopefully Summer's End provided I can find a way to make it work financially and logistically.
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

MikeEvs

Quote from: "keithd"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"
Quote from: "Mooncat"Not forgetting  October 8th - 'The Defence of the Realm' - Summers End, Lydney, Gloucs ;)

Of course not but given that KeithD had already said he was going to Summers End I trusted that he knew when it was ;)

Yes I do, but it seems that the daily tickets are not yet available (or are they?)

No not yet if I hear before you I'll let you know

Jem

I have much planned for the Xmas shows. All kinds of sonic candy for your entertainment.  ;)

Bert

Summers End

Islington

YES !!!
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

keithd

Quote from: "Jem"I have much planned for the Xmas shows. All kinds of sonic candy for your entertainment.  ;)

How about a Yes song as an encore? Roundabout maybe?

Mooncat

Christmas gigs = Cheesy Christmas tunes, surely :?:

I'm placing an early vote for 'Keeping The Dream Alive' by Freiheit, done in the style of 'Snowman' from TPE ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

johninblack

Summer's End and Islington most probably, finances allowing.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Mooncat"I'm placing an early vote for 'Keeping The Dream Alive' by Freiheit, done in the style of 'Snowman' from TPE ;)

+1 for "Keeping the dream alive" :)

turbo

me + four for islington
?"By the beard of Zeus"

keithd

Room booked at The Robin for the evening of the gig, rather that than drive home after the gig. Can also have a beer or two now  :D

MikeEvs

Keith day tickets for Summers End go on sale on the 1st of July from www.summersend.co.uk

keithd

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Keith day tickets for Summers End go on sale on the 1st of July from http://www.summersend.co.uk

Thanks, just got an email advising that.

Mouse

I'll be at Summer's End (my first one!), possibly + 1, and I'll be at the Manchester gig in December + 1. I'd love to make the other two too, but I don't know if I'll be able to afford travel, accomodation, etc.

turbo

Quote from: "turbo"me + four for islington
make that +5 just tallked son number three into going  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"