kyuwert

rogerg

AnsOnkruid

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

vithorn

1st post ;] Time to spam somewhere to make waiting for EIMA easier :p
IMO 3 is pretty nice for default.

Fireblend

How in the world did the first pic end up with 80 votes? That's gonna be tough to beat; can I vote multiple times? Once per day? How'd it work? My vote goes to #2  :D

Pedro

Quote from: "vithorn"1st post ;] Time to spam somewhere to make waiting for EIMA easier :p
Welcome aboard. Nice avatar by the way - thought it was a treble clef before I looked at it properly.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

xelerad

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "vithorn"1st post ;] Time to spam somewhere to make waiting for EIMA easier :p
Welcome aboard. Nice avatar by the way - thought it was a treble clef before I looked at it properly.  :)
Wow, I also saw a clef until I read your post  :shock:

Photo num.3 is great!

Liquid

Not to beat a dead horse (I wouldn't, anyways--horses are terrifying), but is Milliontown ever going to be uploaded? Or even a track or two from it? Maybe just the ones long available on the myspace? I know this has been raised before, and the band and so forth is still pretty busy, but I heard a response of possibility last time, and now is a perfect time to act on Frost*'s expanding base of intrigued listeners.

I mean, no rush, but now is a pretty ideal time to make your music available.

RWA

Quote from: "vkamicht"I personally would like to see the 2nd one as the default ^-^

No 2 is intriguing indeed. Love it!  8-)