Main Menu

Thank you Frost*

Started by Wheggi, November 18, 2008, 06:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillythewilly

Quote from: "Liquid"Before it shipped, did you get a confirmation email? Did it ever say on the CRS page? Or did it just show up and say it shipped on the 14th?

No, I only got an email right after ordering on the CRS website, and my account page still says status = 'viewed'.  Didn't get any emails after that, until the package just showed up w/ shipped date the 14th.
www.soundclick.com/sillythewilly ~ music doodles : |

Liquid

Ah, great news. That means that my copy could very likely be here tomorrow, pending some unfortunate CRS error. Yay!

Better not get my hopes up too much.

Wheggi

Dude wearing tuque, I so hope you get your * soon!  Or if you tire of waiting say 'screw it' like I did and get it as an MP3 download as well as buy the CD.  Cost efficient?  Not really.  But it gets some EIMA in my ears on the quick as well as supports the band.

- Wheggi
I won\'t be the phase you go through

cabo

EIMA landed in Norway yesterday, it sounds amazing!!!

BTW we got 20cm of snow yesterday also.. hmmm FROST* ;)

Dena

EIMA has hit the Isle of Man!  :D
Innit.

Mikey

Quote from: "Dena"EIMA has hit the Isle of Man!  :D
Anyone in Yorkshire got it yet, other than downloads?
I still envisage a pile of sacks sitting in a sorting office somewhere
I used to have a signature

James_S

Quote from: "Mikey"
Anyone in Yorkshire got it yet, other than downloads?
I still envisage a pile of sacks sitting in a sorting office somewhere

Not yet, but as TLD was hoping to post it yesterday, that might be ambitious.

Of course it could be sitting where my door mat would be, if I'd got around to getting a door mat :D
So many keyboards, so little time!

Koin Atwater

Frosties...Rhapsody online service has the album, but they screwed up..its not associated with Frost*..if you search under artist for Frost..it still just shows milliontown. They have it assigned to some other group with Frost in the title - some group from Norway..you have to search on the full album name and there it is..FYI

Twang

Quote from: "Koin Atwater"Frosties...Rhapsody online service has the album, but they screwed up..its not associated with Frost*..if you search under artist for Frost..it still just shows milliontown. They have it assigned to some other group with Frost in the title - some group from Norway..you have to search on the full album name and there it is..FYI

That'll be the Black Metal band then LOL!!! I had calls about that (only 2) when I was selling tickets for the 20th show. Oh how I laughed, then did a gut wrenching growl down the phone. They seemed to like that. So, I played Dear Dead Days down the phone and went no, this Frost* They listened and bought the ticket anyway. Result!! See Everyone loves Frost* Even Black Hearted Metallers. :D

Dave M

Did it make a dent ?
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

cabo

Quote from: "Twang"
Quote from: "Koin Atwater"Frosties...snip...They have it assigned to some other group with Frost in the title - some group from Norway..you have to search on the full album name and there it is..FYI

That'll be the Black Metal band then LOL!!! I had calls about that (only 2) when I was selling tickets for the 20th show. Oh how I laughed, then did a gut wrenching growl down the phone. They seemed to like that. So, I played Dear Dead Days down the phone and went no, this Frost* They listened and bought the ticket anyway. Result!! See Everyone loves Frost* Even Black Hearted Metallers. :D

No Frost is the drummer in Satyricon, the popband Frost is the Norwegian band //http://www.frostworld.no/v1/