I'd love to give you more of my money

Started by vocalnick, July 10, 2010, 01:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vocalnick

But there's no way to buy a download version of TPE!
 :(

I like "real" albums, so I've just ordered the CD/DVD jobbie, but I'm also a dweller in the instant-gratification 21st century, and I'd be quite happy to buy it twice so that I might take in its goodness immediately.

Just saying... :)
words that look like sound effects: twit, blog

gav

I think I read somewhere that Jem was going to start putting some stuff up on the frost bandcamp site, but I'm not sure if he's got around to it yet ;)
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

vocalnick

I had a look there, but it is rather desolate.

Don't mind me, I'm just being impatient and crotchety :)

Mouse

turbo

Quote from: "Mouse"It won't be long now...  ;)

That sounds like you know something mouse, come on spill the beans  :P
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mouse

Oh, I was just reminding Vocalnick that it won't be long until his copy of TPE arrives. Then all will be well.  :)

I'm afraid that, unfortunately, I haven't been trusted with an unmarked USB stick containing a certain as-yet unreleased Frost* rendition.  ;)  

:|

:(

Airlie Frost

If you need any help with the "unmentionable" track being leaked then please let me know  ;)

Its getting like Walton Street Market on here...
the clue is in the question?

Pedro

I was wondering about knocking up a kazoo and washboard version and claiming to have got hold of THE track!  ;)

(...and no, I don't know if there is kazoo and washboard in Jem's track!  :) )
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gav

Quote from: "Pedro"I was wondering about knocking up a kazoo and washboard version and claiming to have got hold of THE track!  ;)

(...and no, I don't know if there is kazoo and washboard in Jem's track!  :) )

It wouldn't suprise me! ;)
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

vocalnick

Yea, and verily, I am informed it is in the post.

Huzzah, and other superlatives worthy of such news  :mrgreen:

Jem

Yes, I must get around to the bandcamp thing. I've been busy finishing off this Loser's remix, plus I'm writing a small series piece for Sound On Sound about jingles, plus I've got a man mountain of day job to do at the moment which has blocked out my schedule until the end of September, plus the prep for the Summer's End gig, plus there's been a lot of social that Mrs G's put in the diary lately. I think she's trying to get me out a bit more. Plus, now we've got a flat 2 acres rather than the 2 acres of woodland on a hill that we used to have, mowing it takes bloody ages!! Sounds mad I know, but I've never had to mow before. I've had to buy a sit on mower and everything! 70 minutes to mow the paddock yesterday and that's just half of it! Ack.

Anyway, I will get round to it, honest guv.

Dave M

Jem .. you need some sheep to help with the paddock .... then you'd have more free time and a bit of lovely home grown lamb  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

rogerg

Mouse

Quote from: "rogerg"have you sampled the mower yet?

Oh, that is a must!  :D

Bandcamp is really simple and easy to do, even for a simpleton like me! Here's what I came up with. It's a pretty smart thing, that site.  :)

Dave M

Quote from: "rogerg"have you sampled the mower yet?

It's a bit chewy for my liking, but would go well with some fresh minted new potatos  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..