Why is this even A Question??? Gear trivia thread!

Started by Jim Takacs, July 10, 2010, 08:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Takacs

Kinda of a Little Gear trivia here. Why would this even be a question when its pretty damn obvious what the Only answer is!! The Trivia Part, or quiz is, What Keyboard is this from? :D
[attachment=0:tcdxmjon]error129.jpg[/attachment:tcdxmjon]

BISCUIT COUNT

Jem            1
Evil Dragon  1
Dave R        1
::I Like Cheese::

Jim Takacs

Here is another. Name the make and model of this synth!
[attachment=0:g1cy8050]gear trivia 2.JPG[/attachment:g1cy8050]

Jem

Quote from: "Jim Takacs"Kinda of a Little Gear trivia here. Why would this even be a question when its pretty damn obvious what the Only answer is!! The Trivia Part, or quiz is, What Keyboard is this from? :D
[attachment=0:1jgk7ksx]error129.jpg[/attachment:1jgk7ksx]

A seriously ill one? :lol:

Deffo Ensoniq, not sure which one though? EPS 16?

EvilDragon

First one definitely Ensoniq. Second pic... you got me there.

Jim Takacs

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "Jim Takacs"Kinda of a Little Gear trivia here. Why would this even be a question when its pretty damn obvious what the Only answer is!! The Trivia Part, or quiz is, What Keyboard is this from? :D
[attachment=0:2ncd1du1]error129.jpg[/attachment:2ncd1du1]

A seriously ill one? :lol:

Deffo Ensoniq, not sure which one though? EPS 16?
Very good Jem. You Nailed it! One Cookie uh, err, Biscuit for Jem :D

Hey Dragon, the Clue is, This Board never made it into production, but, its Brain is currently offered in a Board we Both Currently  Want!! ;)

Jim Takacs

I Thought I'd make this a Friendly competition and offer a prize! First one to get to 10 correct answers gets this!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq88Vno9t2E

Here is #3!
[attachment=1:3tsm4zag]Gear Trivia 3.jpg[/attachment:3tsm4zag]

And #4
[attachment=0:3tsm4zag]Gear Trivia 4.jpg[/attachment:3tsm4zag]

EvilDragon

Quote from: "Jim Takacs"Hey Dragon, the Clue is, This Board never made it into production, but, its Brain is currently offered in a Board we Both Currently  Want!! ;)

Oh, silly me. It's a Kurzweil VA1!

Jim Takacs

#5.  Deff. the most Obvious one yet!! Even if your not a gear whore you being Frosties should know this!! ;)[attachment=0:1wkg4fa5]Trivia 5.jpg[/attachment:1wkg4fa5]

gav

Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

Mouse

Ah, but X or G? (And that doesn't mean unspecified group activity.)

Pedro

Quote from: "Mouse"Ah, but X or G? (And that doesn't mean unspecified group activity.)
This orgy is no more! It has ceased to be!....it's shuffled off its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-ORGY!!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Dave R

Quote from: "Mouse"Ah, but X or G? (And that doesn't mean unspecified group activity.)

G. The X doesn't have numbers on the pads.

boswell

Quote from: "Dave R"

Sorry to be a pedant but it has got numbers, it's just they're not surrounded by a useless black border.

Possibly the only thing stopping me from upgrading....and cash  :roll:

Dave R

Quote from: "boswell"
Quote from: "Dave R"

Sorry to be a pedant but it has got numbers, it's just they're not surrounded by a useless black border.

Possibly the only thing stopping me from upgrading....and cash  :roll:

You're right! And as the owner of a X7 I should have known that :lol:, but at the moment it's sitting quietly in it's case :D