Main Menu

The Stranglers

Started by johninblack, November 18, 2008, 01:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Saw these guys last week, bloody magnificent :D

For Facebook users Pictures here.

Others, try this and let me know if it works please!!

The support band were a band called Starbase 109. Strange but very entertaining. Worth checking out. Right here.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

I used to have a signature

johninblack

Quote from: "Mikey"Face book  :(

By 'everybody' facebook obviously mean 'everybody on facebook'

I'll see if I can find somewhere else to stick em. hold on......
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

Quote from: "johninblack"I'll see if I can find somewhere else to stick em. hold on......

Edited the original post to another online album, can someone let me know if it works for non members, thanks

The link again......HERE
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Works fine for me John but then the facebook one did too :)

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Works fine for me John but then the facebook one did too :)

I can't workout if when facebook say 'everybody' they mean all logged on facebook users,
Absolutely everybody facebook user or not or (the version I think most likely to be the case) Most facebook users most of the time and some other people some of the time but only when it's raining but we're not going to tell you where we're looking for the rain. :D  :D  :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

I'm not sure which way you go about it John but when I'm giving people links to photos on facebook I use the one at the bottom of your photo album that says:

"Show people this album by sending them this public link:" and then copy and paste the link underneath that.  I haven't had any problems so far

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I'm not sure which way you go about it John but when I'm giving people links to photos on facebook I use the one at the bottom of your photo album that says:

"Show people this album by sending them this public link:" and then copy and paste the link underneath that.  I haven't had any problems so far

Duhhh.....Me stooooopid, me not see that :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Thanks Mike I'll have to check that out!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I'm not sure which way you go about it John but when I'm giving people links to photos on facebook I use the one at the bottom of your photo album that says:

That will be this then......//http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11952&l=3dfb0&id=1179575202
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

You'll have to get somebody who's not on facebook to check as like I said the first link you put up worked for me but I'm guessing that's because I'm on facebook

johninblack

Just want to say that this is not a deliberate attempt to postwhore.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

But this is :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "johninblack"But this is :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Good effort :lol:

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"You'll have to get somebody who's not on facebook to check as like I said the first link you put up worked for me but I'm guessing that's because I'm on facebook

Probably right, but then it's facebook, nobody knows how that works, not even the founders or programmers :lol:  Let alone the users :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"
Quote from: "johninblack"But this is :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Good effort :lol:

Why, thank you Sir. One does ones best ;)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"