Main Menu

BUG!

Started by gav, July 13, 2010, 02:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gav

I'm very concerned right now as there seems to be some sort of very small insect crawling around INSIDE my computer screen :?

Maybe it has somehow found a way to convert itself to binary?

I would do a screenshot, but I don't think it would work.
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

davejd

flamadiddle

gav

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Like this?

Kind of, yes, but a lot smaller.

gr8gonzo

Reminds me of that brilliant episode of The X Files with the cock roaches.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

gav

Right, I think it's either dead or sleeping, the irritating thing is that it's right in the middle of the screen!

Pedro

Mention of coakroaches reminds me of the first time I was in a drawing office (about 30 years ago).
A little Polish guy showed us some drawings he'd done. Really clever characitures of his colleagues and famous people. But there was one drawing I don't think he meant to show us...it was his interpretation of a cockroach....well, the back half of it was roach....  :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"Mention of coakroaches reminds me of the first time I was in a drawing office (about 30 years ago).
A little Polish guy showed us some drawings he'd done. Really clever characitures of his colleagues and famous people. But there was one drawing I don't think he meant to show us...it was his interpretation of a cockroach....well, the back half of it was roach....  :?

:o   :shock:

ChrisX

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Reminds me of that brilliant episode of The X Files with the cock roaches.

F**k yeah, I saw that one recently again on the SyFy Channel and that cockroach running 'over the screen' really got me again and made me walk up to the screen actually.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Drarok

I've been whinging about the same over on Twitter. The little buggers get in our monitors at work and everywhere. Colloquially known as thunderbugs, apparently they're really called Thrips. For both singular and plural, like sheep.

The More You Know! (tm)

Pedro

I think I read somewhere about there being a fair number of huge ones in Google map images.

EDIT: found....//http://googlesightseeing.com/2006/09/giant-alien-bug
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

The little horrors covered my houses windows the other day. Hundreds of them on every one! When myself and the Brother ventured outside t'other week during the previous period of mega heat, we were nearly killed to death by them.

Quote from: "Drarok"Colloquially known as thunderbugs, apparently they're really called Thrips. For both singular and plural, like sheep.

The More You Know! (tm)

I love this forum, you get to learn loads!  :D