Main Menu

CRS selling EIMA

Started by TonyB, November 18, 2008, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James_S

Quote from: "gareth"What the hell?

I sent a PM about the CRS order to "Deno" lastnight.  :oops:

Could have sworn that was TLD actually. Bah!

Sending one to TLD now.

The Lad Deno, perhaps?

Sadly no! :D
So many keyboards, so little time!

DanielX

Same here. Particularly worried, since I live in South America =P
Hope there are no problems to that.

TonyB

Well I've Pm'd away so hopefully this will all get sorted out!

Until then I'm going to take the wise words of Simon Peg "I'm going to sit down, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over"

Can I just say on a seperate note how awesome everyone on this forum is. If it wasn't for the brilliant communication between everyone noone would have had a clue what was going on! That particularly goes for JJJ as I'm sure he must be a VERY busy man at the moment.

:D
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

gareth

Quote from: "TonyB"Well I've Pm'd away so hopefully this will all get sorted out!

Until then I'm going to take the wise words of Simon Peg "I'm going to sit down, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over"

Can I just say on a seperate note how awesome everyone on this forum is. If it wasn't for the brilliant communication between everyone noone would have had a clue what was going on! That particularly goes for JJJ as I'm sure he must be a VERY busy man at the moment.

:D

+100000

I am worried but it could be alot worse. Thanks JJJ and TLD, I know you've got alot to deal with so i'll be patient.  :)

keithd

My Hovercraft is full of eels

TonyB

Anyone had any luck getting it today? I'll be finding out at lunch time...
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Gandalf1986

Not yet... Quite worried now... :?
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Equinox

i've not had mine yet, but the post round here is pretty rubbishh

i did download the album from EMusic though, so i've had a listen.

like most of it. although i still see myself listening to milliontown at least once a day, more my style

i've seen a few posts saying they were disappointed and that it wasn't typical prog. but did they not read the album name.... Experiments in mass appeal... i knew what to expect from that. i like the new sound, once again frost are pushing the boundries. good job guys.

could i ask if frost will get royalties for the download from emusic?? i hope so

i'm a crumb again,,,, booooo!!!  :)  :)  :)

Mikey

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Hi all,

For those of you who ordered via the CRS and who haven't received anything yet, please mail TLD.  

It seems that the CRS have taken some orders that they haven't passed on.  Cock up rather than conspiracy, as is the way with most things, but it's no good to you, because you don't get the goods you've paid for, and no good to us as we don't get paid for the goods we're providing, and I realise many of you have bought this way in order to try to help the band direct.

I can only apologise, and confirm we will do everything we can to sort the problems if people let us know what the problems are.  

We don't have these problems with our own shop, but as ever, please get in touch and we'll do our best to sort out any problems that do arise.

We're doing our best and still learning.  Thanks for your patience.  Public service announcement over.

JJJ
The other thing to add is The Royal (Snail) Mail
Just because you haven't received it yet doesn't mean it hasn't been despatched.
You probably don't want to read this, & they've been losing this many for years. Add in other mangling companies...it could take some time.
I used to have a signature

LivingForever

Quote from: "Mikey"The other thing to add is The Royal (Snail) Mail
Just because you haven't received it yet doesn't mean it hasn't been despatched.
You probably don't want to read this, & they've been losing this many for years. Add in other mangling companies...it could take some time.

Yeah but what are the chances of them losing so many packages sent out of the same place...? Sadly the CRS Rokshop seems to have lost many of our orders...
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Mikey

Quote from: "LivingForever"

Yeah but what are the chances of them losing so many packages sent out of the same place...? Sadly the CRS Rokshop seems to have lost many of our orders...
I've seen how they handle them.
They can lose a whole train load.
I used to have a signature

James_S

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "LivingForever"

I've seen how they handle them.
They can lose a whole train load.

Didn't Phil Collins have a hand in that? ;)

gareth

About how long can I expect to wait until I get a reply from TLD?

Anyone else heard back from her?

James_S

Quote from: "gareth"About how long can I expect to wait until I get a reply from TLD?

Anyone else heard back from her?

I believe JJJ said that she was checking her PMs in the evenings ...

sephiroth198777

so if my order status says its paid, does that mean my order hasn't been lost?
There are those who call me.....Tim

Living comes much easier, once we admit we\'re dyin\'