Main Menu

CRS selling EIMA

Started by TonyB, November 18, 2008, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVP

Quote from: "gareth"The annoying factor for me is that I placed my order through CRS because at the time it was the only option (that saw the profits going straight to the band).

Days later it was announced that there would be another more reliable option through the Frost website.

If I had waited, just a few more days - I would have done that, but I really wasn't to know. Now orders placed through the Frost site have been sent, and us early birds who jumped at the oppurtunity to support the band haven't really got much to show for it unless we've been able to haggle a download somewhere.

I know it's really CRS's fault of course... I'm just having a rant. Life goes on! A little frustrating is all.

Yeah Same here. I actually ordered through CRS then a day later realized the new website
was up and running. I discovered this when clearing my browsers cache when the old site
kept loading.  :roll:  Oh well I sent a PM to TLD as well and since I'm in the US I know I'm in
for a longer wait time to begin with,so I'm not that concerned. As it is, I'm still getting
EIMA long before the US release date. I'm sure this will all be resolved soon enough and
we will ALL be ROCKING  m/

sephiroth198777

Who is TLD....and should I PM her?
There are those who call me.....Tim

Living comes much easier, once we admit we\'re dyin\'

JONRES

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"The Lady Deb is handling all orders, CRS and direct.

<edit: The Lurvely Lady Deb>

This is TLD!
"I\'ve tried broadcasting my music via telepathy whilst in the bath, but I\'m shit at it. Hence the gigs."

sephiroth198777

Ah I see.  Well I just sent a PM so I guess I'll just wait at this point.  :(
There are those who call me.....Tim

Living comes much easier, once we admit we\'re dyin\'

J Jonah Jameson

Everyone, we are doing our best.  If you want help, PM and we'll try to sort matters out as quickly as we can.  If you don't hear from TLD, PM me.  She's not ignoring you, she's just a bit busy at the moment. As someone said, we can't send you an order if we haven't received it from the CRS.

CRS haven't really performed the service they were paid to do, and as a consequence it's costing us a fair chunk of time and money to sort this all out.  But that is what we're doing, as you'd expect.  To the extent of going through the CRS lists one by one to try to make sure we've not missed anyone.  Even if they haven't contacted us.

To update you, today alone, I understand we've tried to sort out about 25 queries, as well as sending out another 60 - 70 orders, as the additional special editions have arrived.  We have some more specials to get signed, other than that, we're pretty much up to date, except for any queries...

JJJ

Rick

Thanks to you and TLD for your help JJ

gr8gonzo

Yes, thank you very much and many times over for your efforts, Mr. Jowitt and the Lurvely Deb.  Hopefully the PMs aren't overly whiney.  I'm certain everyone appreciates the situation you are in and is understanding of any delay.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Moink

Yeah big THANKS to TLD and JJ. Obvious they are under pressure (Due to lost orders by CRS) but even so, quick & sensible  ;)  replies to PM's, and i think things are getting sorted now.
And to top it all TLD is a Baggie - Woohoo :lol:

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "Moink"And to top it all TLD is a Baggie - Woohoo :lol:

Yes, I know.  Amazing that we took her on really.  Good thing she's got other outstanding attributes...

For those of you who have no idea what we're talking about, this means that TLD has a sordid secret, supporting West Bromwich Albion Football Club, otherwise known as 'The Baggies'.  I, on the other hand, as a supporter of Birmingham City FC am a Bluenose.  As is Jeff Lynne...

JJJ

kyuwert

Still nothing, and no response from TLD. I will be patient.

Pedro

Quote from: "vkamicht"Still nothing, and no response from TLD. I will be patient.
Same for me. If this keeps up I'll be a patient....it's the waiting.... :(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Valhall

Same here, but she must be busy so I'm patiently waiting.

As some of you stated before, it's not the CRS f*ck-up that bothers me, but the WAIT. The album is out now and I really, really can't wait to hear it... Though I guess the more I'll wait for it, the more I'll eventually love it  :D
...Whatever.

TonyB

Quote from: "Valhall"Same here, but she must be busy so I'm patiently waiting.

As some of you stated before, it's not the CRS f*ck-up that bothers me, but the WAIT. The album is out now and I really, really can't wait to hear it... Though I guess the more I'll wait for it, the more I'll eventually love it  :D

I couldn't agree with you more....The anticipation of this monster of a thing we've watched from conception to release is beyond compare to any other album I've waited for!!
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Liquid

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "vkamicht"Still nothing, and no response from TLD. I will be patient.
Same for me. If this keeps up I'll be a patient....it's the waiting.... :(

Me too. How long should I give her to reply before I turn to JJJ? I don't want to bother both of them if I don't have to.

Truth be told, I'd rather get it a week from now and know exactly when it's coming than get it in a couple of days and have to keep checking my email and mailbox constantly to see if anything has arrived. It's not the waiting that's the problem. It's the waiting for something to arrive at a completely unknown time. I'd like a clue.

rogerg

well, the computer that has the reply email from CRS died on me two weeks ago, so I don't have a copy of that email.

since I'm way over here in the US, I don't want to bother TLD or JJJ until I know for sure that my order hasn't been shipped.  is there any way for me to find that out without sending a PM?

just trying to be patient!   8-)