Main Menu

CRS selling EIMA

Started by TonyB, November 18, 2008, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyB

Quote from: "gareth"
Quote from: "Mickdoo22"I have to vent here......this whole situation SUCKS in a major way!  This website pointed us in the direction of CRS.......I "PRE-ORDER", because I...like everyone else on this forum, have been following the making of this album and am dying to hear the end results.....and end up getting totally boned.   Pathetic.

Do calm down.
We're all a bit annoyed and frustrated, but thankfully, the band is on our side and are doing their best to rectify the situation.

It could be so much worse.

Maybe there's an email address somewhere in the CRS where we can send our complaints (I know I won't be shopping there again, and i'd like to let them know that), rather than directing them towards the band, who are doing their darndest to help us out.

Hear hear :)
Good point very well made!!
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Mickdoo22

Quote from: "gareth"
Quote from: "Mickdoo22"I have to vent here......this whole situation SUCKS in a major way!  This website pointed us in the direction of CRS.......I "PRE-ORDER", because I...like everyone else on this forum, have been following the making of this album and am dying to hear the end results.....and end up getting totally boned.   Pathetic.

Do calm down..........

I am calm as can be.......just voicing my opinion.  It sucks to see everyone here drooling over the album and not have a clue when the copy I bought and paid for will show up

Liquid

Actually, from what I can tell, a lot fewer people actually got the album than didn't. So not having it seems to have put you in the majority, if that makes you feel any better.

Hey, guess what. I ordered on the 28th of October. Splendid. I am crossing my fingers, my legs, and my unmentionables that I might get it before Thanksgiving break on Tuesday. Not likely, though, is it? Hopefully before Christmas break, though. Oh, please that. Because then I wouldn't be able to listen to the album before the middle of January...

rogerg

Quote from: "Liquid"Because then I wouldn't be able to listen to the album before the middle of January...

I'm thinking I'll do the free eMusic download to tide me over, and grab The Tall Ships while I'm at it.

Fogeyspasm

Do it :!:
The Tall Ships is my album of the year, great catchy songs and an epic, this is England.
Took me a while to get into this is England but now i'm fully converted. They were excellent on the last tour.
I couldn't wait as the expectation over the past week has been unbearable and now i know its around another two weeks to wait , i had to download EIMA.
Still getting to grips with it all but faves at the moment are Wonderland, Toys, Welcome to nowhere, and Dear Dead Days.
 :D  :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Drarok

Quote from: "vkamicht"Still nothing, and no response from TLD. I will be patient.
I, too, am in this boat. :cry:

Freddy

Hi Fredrik

You have ordered the new CD by Frost which is in fact not due to be
released until Monday 24th November
- next week.  We have in fact just
received our stock of this CD and are currently packing all orders for this
item ready for shipping in time for this release date.

You should therefore received your order in the next few days.  In our
experience it can take anything from 3 days to one week for deliveries into
Europe to arrive at their destination.

We hope that you enjoy listening to the CD's when they arrive and would
like to thank you for shopping at progrock.co.uk

Mikey

Quote from: "Fogeyspasm"The Tall Ships is my album of the year
I think you'll find that will become was.

Guess what.....I ordered mine on 28th

OK, when you save a draft, where does it go?
I used to have a signature

sephiroth198777

I ordered mine around the 28th and it's been posted! so I'm assuming others who ordered around that time will get the cd soon.
There are those who call me.....Tim

Living comes much easier, once we admit we\'re dyin\'

Mikey

Quote from: "eponymous"
Quote from: "Mikey"OK, when you save a draft, where does it go?
It just continues to sit on the bar, doesn't it?  ;)
Bar? Mines a pint.
It was a post, I saved a draft and now it's disappeared
I used to have a signature

Philip_T

Quote from: "Drarok"
Quote from: "vkamicht"Still nothing, and no response from TLD. I will be patient.

Same here. PM sent on Tuesday, no response yet  :cry:

mikebass

Quote from: "Philip_T"

I sent my PM on Tuesday as well, still no reply  :(
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Liquid

Quote from: "mikebass"

Uh huh. Me too. I'd rather not have it on its way for a few more days than simply not know.

mikebass

Quote from: "Liquid"

Uh huh. Me too. I'd rather not have it on its way for a few more days than simply not know.

Yeah I'm happy with the wait provided I know how long the wait will be.
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Philip_T

Quote from: "Liquid"

Yeah I'm happy with the wait provided I know how long the wait will be.

Almost a week later, still no response. Hope all is well, but would at least like response. I didn't order an autographed copy, so maybe it's on its way???