Main Menu

Forum t-shirts

Started by Nellie, July 19, 2010, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopman

Sounding good to me.
a request tho' please. Any chance of the long sleeved shirts that look like they are a short sleeved with another shirt underneath - sure you know what I  mean  :D

Claudio

Yes Nellie, I want one!!
Suggestion: I prefer with this image @ front:
Just FROST*

niknuk32

i would also prefer shot sleeved but i wouldnt mind either.

Pedro

Gosh, so much to try to reply to....
Jem already confirmed that the waveform is "Frost*".
I've yet to find a long sleeved gig shirt that has long enough arms for me so short would be preferable for me too.
I'd still hope that Vitamin P will propose a design for the shirt. Nothing against the above suggestion but Paul hasn't mis-fired yet. :)
To make it more explicitly 'forum', would the words "Certified Frost*ie" somewhere help?
Needless to say, I'd quite like one! ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

turbo

one for me too please short sleeve preferably but not that bothered
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Nellie

I've had another e-chat with Vitamin P today and he's going to come up with something dazzling, of course.
The short sleeved shirt won't be a problem, it's early days in the design so nothing has been ordered yet.

It's so nice to know that so many people would like one. We'll do a proper count up nearer the time if all goes to plan.
We could just get a "We Love Jem" t- shirt done. :lol:
It's in the post!

rogerg

johninblack

Quote from: "Nellie"I've had another e-chat with Vitamin P today and he's going to come up with something dazzling, of course.
The short sleeved shirt won't be a problem, it's early days in the design so nothing has been ordered yet.

It's so nice to know that so many people would like one. We'll do a proper count up nearer the time if all goes to plan.
We could just get a "We Love Jem" t- shirt done. :lol:
Isn't his head big enough already? :lol:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

Fogeyspasm

I love the quote from one of the blogs.
Something about "Frost* plowing a furrow of prog through the fields of destiny"
Can't remember if thats it, but its a great quote
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

ich_bin_besser

I'm in, of course. Can't have enough Frost* shirts.  8-)
I guess there will be some polls in order:
- long or short
- front design
- back design (will there be one?)
- colour
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mooncat

Not wishing to pre-empt Mr P (and the new supplier of course), but the IB shirts were available in a choice of colours - so you could pick which one you wanted.

Having thought about it a bit, I'd quite like the front design to be something unique to these shirts - a version of the frosterisk only worn by frequenters of this manor. Not sure how practical or reasonable that is but what do others think???
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

gr8gonzo

I agree. I'd like a unique logo and perhaps the waveform on the back.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mordwin

I'll await and see what the magnificent Mr Vit. P comes up with, but on the "interested" list :)

Bert

Quote from: "Nellie"Hi Chaps and chapesses,
If we're going to do the forum shirts, let's make some decisions about what appears on them.
I'm under the impression that it would be a long sleeved shirt with a Frost* logo on the front and "Your world is now officially a better place! Trust me!" with the forum member name (yes I said member Rog :roll: ).

Yes, no, maybe?

Yes. Brilliant.  :D

Just make sure they come in sizes to fit the gentleman with the, er, fuller figure
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis