Main Menu

Forum t-shirts

Started by Nellie, July 19, 2010, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Not really. I'll have to check but I think the It Bites ones were only about £20-25.
Of course, that was with the old shirt printers so a similar arrangement might not be possible.
Still say we should wait for the mighty Vitamin P to say something on the matter....patience....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Nellie

I am throwing your ideas at Vitamin P so hopefully he'll come up with something you'll like. I know he has a lot on so let's give him a bit of time to design it.
It's in the post!

johninblack

I have 2 views on this

1) Pragmatist Me - Jem is the Artist, Vit P is his chosen design guy. Lets let them do their job and see what turns up.

2) I Want It Now Me - Get the f'in' thing in the shop NOW so I can spend more pennies I haven't got.

Trouble is if I get one Sue will want one and Sami, well of course she'll have no money so we'll have to "lend" her a few quid. Another expensive necessity. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

gr8gonzo

I'll help chip in for ProgDog's.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Dave R

Along the lines of what's been said. I was thinking of something like this...
[attachment=0:t6ojgthd]t-shirt.jpg[/attachment:t6ojgthd]

ProgDog

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"I'll help chip in for ProgDog's.
What a bloody star that man is, ya hear me! a bloody star. 8-)
That gr8gonzo's a smart chap for a human. Knows what he's talking about.

Yeah, That's Right, I'm a dog. Get over it. Woof,woof baby.

D S, My new bestest buddy is even more cleverer than Gonz

Trapezium Artist

At the risk of insulting everyone (again  ;) ) who's contributed to this, I must say that I haven't yet seen anything design-wise that really rocks my boat.

Thus far, they all seem a bit derivative, and while familiarity's good 'n' all that, I can't help thinking there's something truly sensational and yet utterly Frost*ie lurking out there still, just waiting to pounce on our wallets ...  :shock:

Pedro

....and I'd wager that Vitamin P is the one to deliver it....when he can. :)

In the meantime I'd say keep the ideas coming....there might be something brilliant in there!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

I agree. While, ultimately Vit P will come up with a brilliant design, I think it's good to get all of our ideas out there. More mock ups, Claudio!

RobRideout

I quite like this one, but with more variation on the quote on the back :)
I'd quite like a T-shirt that says:
Dun dana, big banana, Dun dana, big banana!

Or one with a graphic that says Rock, Mexican Rock!

Ash

I would prefer not to have a big frost*erisk again, I tend not to wear those ones often, especially not at work.
Ash
xxx

DannySoisSage

I'm also not sure about the quote...happy to accept it if everybody else wants it but I would rather have something a bit funny lol.

I quite like the thought of having something quite different. Perhaps a small frosterisk on the left breast like a football shirt, your forum name above either your forum number or perhaps a Frost* secret number or something. Maybe with an utterance across the middle of the front or something?

I guess I'm a little bored of the standard tshirt, big logo thing lol.

gr8gonzo

Yes, pleeease no giant Frost*erisk. Also, now having seen the waveform on a couple of mock ups, I'm thinking it doesn't work so well. I love the small logo left breast idea. Something that's closer to "crew member" than "concert goer." There are tons of great Jem quotes on the old forum. The Frost* Reports are a gold mine for that kind of stuff.

Claudio

Well, because I've a free-time I make a new front design, taking the considerations mentioned...
Front

Zoom @ front

;)
Just FROST*

Ash

thats more tasteful though maybe it should be "certifiable"?  :lol:   And possibly on the back rather than the front.
Ash
xxx