Main Menu

CRS Orders

Started by J Jonah Jameson, November 18, 2008, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Jonah Jameson

We're clearly having some problems with orders taken by the CRS which haven't been passed on to us.  This obviously means you don't get your goodies, and we don't get paid for providing them, so both of us lose out.  I'm sure this is a case of cock up rather than conspiracy, as are most things in the world except for the continued lack of success of my favourite football team, but anyway...

If you have made an order through the CRS (or any other) and you've not heard anything, please PM TLD in the first instance (now SHE's organised!), or me if you are at all worried by the status of your order.

Apologies for any problems - please get in touch and we'll sort it - these problems will not arise with the Frost shop over which we have full control.

JJJ

Philadelphia

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"these problems will not arise with the Frost shop over which we have full control.

Glad to hear it! And we're all very impressed by you and TLD for keeping your cool through the CRS mess!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Mordwin

Yeah, nothing arrived here yet... so PM on it's way.

LivingForever

It's okay, you'd have to go some way to give a worse service than the It Bites online shop who still haven't dispatched my copy of The Tall Ships ordered before its release...

(okay, that's because I bullied the poor bloke on the merch stall at Islington into giving it to me...  :D )
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

RWA

Call me ignorant..... but who's TLD?!  :?
I'm not on top of every detail over here and frankly never used the CRS shop before exept for the EIMA special signed edition.

Dropping her a PM; does that mean she's a forum member here?

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RWA"Call me ignorant..... but who's TLD?!  :?
I'm not on top of every detail over here and frankly never used the CRS shop before exept for the EIMA special signed edition.

Yes she is a forum member so if you go take a look at the member list HERE go to the last page and you'll find TLD and you can PM her from there

RacingHippo

She's The Lovely Deb, who handles - and always has handled - all the Frost orders, including the ones from CRS since the inception of the Frost* Mini-Rokshop.
Having exchanged emails with her before over a minor t-shirt debacle, I can say from first-hand experience that She Rocks.

You can PM her by clicking here.
* May contain nuts.

Gandalf1986

I already PM'd her, thanks JJ! ;)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Ivor

Still no disk(s) here... but I don't have my order details here at work, so I'll PM someone tonight.

gr8gonzo

Considering the orders only went into the post a week ago and I live thousands of miles away, I thought I'd be optimistic that my CRS order was processed and will give it a few more days to arrive before I add to Miss Lurvely's headache.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

EVP

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Considering the orders only went into the post a week ago and I live thousands of miles away, I thought I'd be optimistic that my CRS order was processed and will give it a few more days to arrive before I add to Miss Lurvely's headache.

Yeah I had the same thought but I PM'd her anyway.

(okay that sounded perverse for some reason but I'm not! sorry!)

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "EVP"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Considering the orders only went into the post a week ago and I live thousands of miles away, I thought I'd be optimistic that my CRS order was processed and will give it a few more days to arrive before I add to Miss Lurvely's headache.

Yeah I had the same thought but I PM'd her anyway.

(okay that sounded perverse for some reason but I'm not! sorry!)

You did right EVM - gr8gonzo, if you're worried, please PM and give as many details as you can.

JJJ

Batchain

Quote from: "LivingForever"It's okay, you'd have to go some way to give a worse service than the It Bites online shop who still haven't dispatched my copy of The Tall Ships ordered before its release...

(okay, that's because I bullied the poor bloke on the merch stall at Islington into giving it to me...  :D )

Oi!  For the record I've found the It Bites shop to be a well-oiled-machine.  With over 50 million copies sold there was bound to be a few late ones.

B xx  :lol:
Doin\' the work of a hundred men......

LivingForever

Quote from: "Batchain"
Quote from: "LivingForever"It's okay, you'd have to go some way to give a worse service than the It Bites online shop who still haven't dispatched my copy of The Tall Ships ordered before its release...

Oi!  For the record I've found the It Bites shop to be a well-oiled-machine.  With over 50 million copies sold there was bound to be a few late ones.

B xx  :lol:

Hmmmm, okay Batch! I'll take your word on that one...  :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

RWA

Thanks!  :D