Main Menu

Well this is nice.

Started by Jem, November 07, 2008, 12:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithd

Quote from: "Jem"I've got the same feeling you get when you take on new premises. I think I'll go and explore that garden. Where should we put the water tower?

Close to the Edge, down by the river  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Gman

Well hello all!

Ahhh biscuits...mmmm. I've got a packet of warm chocolate hobnobs here - I've been hanging on to them on my way over here!

G  :D

Onanist

Never mind that....

A Derail or Derailer is a device used to prevent fouling of a track by unauthorized movements of trains or unattended rolling stock. It works (as the name suggests) by derailing the equipment as it rolls over or through the derail.
Although accidental derailment is damaging to equipment and track, and requires considerable time and expense to remedy, derails are used in situations where allowing equipment to proceed risks worse damage to equipment and potential injury or death may occur than if it is derailed at the spot.
 :roll:

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Question about ordering EIMA direct from here: is that ultimately any different from ordering it via CRS (which I have done already, of course)? More love and filthy lucre going to you this way, for example?

Maybe a free Andy Edwards?

TBE

AnsOnkruid

Oooh nice layout! But... my postcount! :(
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lerxst

Lovely forum this, all new, shiny and frostie.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Question about ordering EIMA direct from here: is that ultimately any different from ordering it via CRS (which I have done already, of course)? More love and filthy lucre going to you this way, for example?

Maybe a free Andy Edwards?

Aw, how did you guess? Just what I need, a miniature TBE alarm clock on the night stand to wallop out a wake-up every morning. Will he do that clever trick of running off into the corner of the bedroom if you try to push his snooze button?

RWA

First post first post first post!!!!  :mrgreen:

Congrats on the new web page. It's da bomb!  :shock:

Mikey

Quote from: "Lerxst"Lovely forum this, all new, shiny and frostie.

Shiny? I've got black on nearly black, Douglas Adams style.
Keep banging into the wall
I used to have a signature

El_Presidente

Tis grand indeed, but I have one, extra special burning question.

Does anyone mind if I christen the site with it's first 'fuck'? (see the New Shop thread)

Obviously I won't, if it would cause offense, or perhaps tarnish the new shinyness of the lerverley site.
Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn\'t try it on.  B Connolly.

szabiakanich

Lovely forum indeed. It's great to have a new home. Thanks for all involved.

Mikey

Quote from: "szabiakanich"Thanks for all involved.
Word
I used to have a signature

Narek

I wont be the good for nothing.

grif

Its all very impressive I must say. I like it a lot.