Frost* - the remaster Box set

Started by RWA, November 19, 2008, 08:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

We're heading towards the holidays..... so it's time to cash!!!!  :mrgreen:

What about a box set of re-mastered and re-painted Frostiness?!

CD 1: Milliontown - the ultimate re-master!
CD 2: EIMA - the first re-master (basically tweak some extra high into the mix)
DVD : the exact same footage as on the EIMA special edition DVD except this time it's all mirrored and all the audio is lead through a delay and extra compression is added! Also there's a "Jem in German" voice over feature.

I know it's pretty useless all together and people will basically be buying the same things again... but if Genesis can do, why can't you?!  ;)

SerFox

I still say I want a five point asterisk frost*ie necklace

RWA

Quote from: "SerFox"I still say I want a five point asterisk frost*ie necklace
It could be included in the "enhanced" remaster Box set. Gives people to choose between 2 options!  8-)

SerFox

Here was me thinking id be able to afford omnisphere this christmas  :roll:

ChrisX

But seriously.... wouldn't a lot of us love to hear Milliontown and EIMA in 5.1 ?? I certainly would.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Pedro

I might be wrong, but I think the masters of Milliontown aren't around any more (defective backups or something like that). That's correct isn't it?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

Actually, the Masters of Milliontown will be performing at the Peel next month.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

ChrisX

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Actually, the Masters of Milliontown will be performing at the Peel next month.

WTF? There is already a Frost Tribute Band out there? and the band hasn't even folded yet or any of its member deceased.... :shock:  :mrgreen:
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

D S

Quote from: "ChrisX"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Actually, the Masters of Milliontown will be performing at the Peel next month.

WTF? There is already a Frost Tribute Band out there? and the band hasn't even folded yet or any of its member deceased.... :shock:  :mrgreen:
You mean Jem buried Andy before he was dead?  :shock:  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "ChrisX"or any of its member deceased.... :shock:  :mrgreen:

Well, wasn't there a certain secret message in Morse code?  ;)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

EVP

Quote from: "SerFox"Here was me thinking id be able to afford omnisphere this christmas  :roll:

Keep saving because it's worth every penny!  8-)

Sean

Quote from: "SerFox"I still say I want a five point asterisk frost*ie necklace
Hell I'm not going to wait I'm going my hand at jewelry making.
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

wickedwitch

Quote from: "RWA"We're heading towards the holidays..... so it's time to cash!!!!  :mrgreen:

What about a box set of re-mastered and re-painted Frostiness?!

CD 1: Milliontown - the ultimate re-master!
CD 2: EIMA - the first re-master (basically tweak some extra high into the mix)
DVD : the exact same footage as on the EIMA special edition DVD except this time it's all mirrored and all the audio is lead through a delay and extra compression is added! Also there's a "Jem in German" voice over feature.

I know it's pretty useless all together and people will basically be buying the same things again... but if Genesis can do, why can't you?!  ;)

now see if this band were as cashin savvy as Marillion, they'd already have the preorder set up for the next album!