Camel Audio Alchemy Player + soundbank PAY WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Started by EvilDragon, August 11, 2010, 02:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilDragon

19 days left on this offer, read what the guys have to say:

Quote from: "Ben [Camel Audio"]Hi all,

For one month only, we're letting you pay what you want for our new Planet Earth Sound Library, which includes our Alchemy Player plugin. What's more we'll give at least 50% of the money to environmental charity Friends of the Earth. Whether you write electronica, ambient or dance music, Planet Earth is packed full of sounds to inspire you and was created with the same uncompromising attention to detail as all other Camel Audio Sound Libraries.

Regardless of what you can afford, it would be great if you'd grab a copy of Planet Earth. You can even tweak the split between us and Friends of the Earth any way you want.

If you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to ask by posting on this thread.

Cheers :)
Ben

More info HERE! This is definitely a no brainer! EXCELLENT quality presets and ease of use in one plugin. It does tax your CPU a bit on some patches, but the sound is well worth it! :) I did my share by purchasing this, so should any of you reading this post in need of great quality sounds!

Jem, do you have this one? ;)

Current stats:

Total: $19,991.52
Number: 1229
Average: $16.27
Highest: $119.60
Days Left: 19

Jem

I've got the full version of Alchemy. It's a gorgeous thing. I'm hoping against hope that they finally make an RTAS version with this new software update due any day. I've been chatting with them on and off. They say it's going to happen...

EvilDragon

They are a great bunch of peeps anyways. Very responsive and cool. Even though Alchemy is a bit of a CPU hog. I need to get a quadcore...  :roll:

EvilDragon

Gotta bump this up, peeps. They are at $24000 currently, which is amazing for 10 days of the offer!

Check this out:

"We've set a target of $50,000, and if we can achieve our goal, everyone who contributes to Planet Earth will receive a 50% Off coupon valid for any Alchemy / Alchemy Player Sound Library. What's more, we'll give 10% of these sales to Friends of the Earth."

Suh-weet!