Frost* December (Sinterklaas) gigs

Started by RWA, August 24, 2010, 02:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Quote from: "RWA"
Quote from: "L33VEY"
Quote from: "RWA"IOW: who's going?!

As one of the select number of Ghost Circus forum members, I'm looking forward to meeting you Ron
Excellent!  :D       Will you bring your Beemer?!

I would, but it won't get up the stairs - it'll have to stay in the Academy car park.
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

RWA

Quote from: "L33VEY"I would, but it won't get up the stairs - it'll have to stay in the Academy car park.
Fair enough. But do bring the license plates so I can spot you.

LivingForever

I should think Philadelphia and myself will be at the London gig... will be nearly our 2-year anniversary!
 :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Bert

Quote from: "LivingForever"I should think Philadelphia and myself will be at the London gig... will be nearly our 2-year anniversary!

Aaahhhhhh :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

LivingForever

Quote from: "Bert"
Quote from: "LivingForever"I should think Philadelphia and myself will be at the London gig... will be nearly our 2-year anniversary!

Aaahhhhhh :D

Thank you for the sole expression of congratulations... ;o)

Two years since the Peel Xmas party, how time flies!

Pedro

Sorry LF. Congratulations on being a little over 3 months away from your second anniversary! :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

L33VEY

Absolutely, there can't be many couples brought together by Prog - just ask my missus...

Trapezium Artist

For what it's worth, I'll be at the Islington gig, also coming over from Holland (Hague area). Not sure how I'll be getting there yet; I think I'm in Washington DC the day before, so may fly straight into Heathrow. Mrs TA may or may not be there; not sure about that either yet.

LivingForever

Quote from: "L33VEY"Absolutely, there can't be many couples brought together by Prog - just ask my missus...

Haha, if I remember rightly, I think we did - and the look on her face said it all.

Mouse

Aww... I'll save my congratulations for nearer the time, though.  :P

I have bought tickets for the Manchester gig, and would love to get to Islington, too. We'll have to see how my financial position alters over time.

Gandalf1986

Let's see if I can get to the Islington one... I really hope to make it this time! I need a Frost* gig and I would love to know some of you lovely lovely people! :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"Let's see if I can get to the Islington one... I really hope to make it this time! I need a Frost* gig and I would love to know some of you lovely lovely people! :D

Keep spreading around the love that much, Gandalf1986, and we're sure to reciprocate ...  ;)

L33VEY

Quote from: "LivingForever"
Quote from: "L33VEY"Absolutely, there can't be many couples brought together by Prog - just ask my missus...

Haha, if I remember rightly, I think we did - and the look on her face said it all.

Having said that, switched over to Sky Arts in the middle of High Voltage.  "Who's that" says Mrs L - "Marillion" I reply.
"Didn't we go and see them in the early 80's - didn't think they'd still be going".  We both quite liked Marillion back then, so a touch of Prog did bring us together!  It was a long time ago...

RWA

Shoot....! We're not going.  :(

In all our wisdom we've decided to not make this trip. In certain occasions it's possible to get 1 or 2 days off for Daniël from school but that only seems possible around official holidays. This means we have to get from our town to London on Friday afternoon which is virtually impossible. And we would have to get back again on Sunday afternoon. This trip was mend for attending the Frost* gig and to spend a few days in London. Both seem to become extremely difficult to fit in. Spending all that money for just 2 days (leave alone the fact we can barely make it on time for the gig anyway) seems silly. So we've decided to do it some other time.  :|

But! This does mean I can finally spend some money on getting a new DAW! I'm in desperate need of a new one so that's good news. :)

Pedro

Oh, that's a real shame Ron but it soulnds like you are making a wise choice as a parent...and a gear head!!  ;)

I think/hope that the wider world might see a bit more Frost*iness next year so I hope you'll get another chance before too long.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"