Frost* December (Sinterklaas) gigs

Started by RWA, August 24, 2010, 02:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

Panic not Sarah. See Tickets have this annoying policy of only sending tickets out in the week before the event in some cases. I've had tickets arrive the day before a gig in the past, talk about frantic!!!
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Frazzbo

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Frazzbo"Hi all, this is going to be a long shot: does anyone have five tickets available for Islington? I've left my booking late, I know, but have four new Frost*ies (plus myself) all stoked up for this.

There will be biscuits involved...
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Welcome :D

Well, it's worth a try. Bugger, what a way to introduce oneself to the board! I'm sure I had more to say before now... :roll:

Anyway, I'll go back to lurking - enjoy the biscuits (and the gigs  :( )

Ash

I'm not really panicking.  Yet.  More just an annoyance with it all.  I think they were ordered in May or whenever they first went on sale.  If (like some fishtankers) you went direct to the box office, you have your ticket in your hand.  If there was going to be some big black market ebay sale of these tickets then you could of bought them direct (and saved booking fees) and flogged them already.  

When they ever arrive, I have two tickets.  One is for a friend but dependent on whether he is well enough to go or not, I might have one spare for a fellow Frost*ie.  The friend is a Frost*ie too but he doesn't post much.
Ash
xxx

Mooncat

Yep, it is a bit like that - I've asked them about it previously and it's apparently a measure to avoid reselling of tickets via ebay etc, as if you only get them yourself in the week of the gig, it's more difficult for you to ebay them.

It sucks as once again the fans are disadvantaged by the mindless idots who buy loads of tickets with the sole intention of selling them on.
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Mossive Attack

Just over two weeks to go now!

Who's at Manchester? Maybe I should start a new Thread?
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

milliontown 2 city 0

Thank you Living Forever for the London ticket - very much appreciated  8-)

Will flip a coin out of the 2 of us Frosties who gets 2 go - hopefully will be able to track down one more ticket over the next fortnight. :oops:  :roll:

Thanks once again  :D

Nellie

Quote from: "milliontown 2 city 0"Thank you Living Forever for the London ticket - very much appreciated  8-)

Will flip a coin out of the 2 of us Frosties who gets 2 go - hopefully will be able to track down one more ticket over the next fortnight. :oops:  :roll:

I've put a request on Facebook for anyone with any spares to fess up. Here's hoping :D
It's in the post!

milliontown 2 city 0

Quote from: "milliontown 2 city 0"Thank you Living Forever for the London ticket - very much appreciated  8-)

I've put a request on Facebook for anyone with any spares to fess up. Here's hoping :D

Thanks Nellie - much appreciated. :)

turbo

No promises but i may have one or two sparse on the night, i just wont know till the last moment , if i do ill post here and let anyone interested know, but it might not be till the day of the gig so you'll have to be prepared.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mouse

Quote from: "rob-m"Just over two weeks to go now!

Who's at Manchester? Maybe I should start a new Thread?

I'm hoping that I and my non-forum Frost*ie in crime will be there, but it's all looking a bit tentative at the moment.  :|  I'll know within the next few days.

I'll definitely be at the Derby DVD shoot, though!  :D

Mooman

It's 13 days to Manchester, 13 days too many in my opinion!

I will be there, along with my brother and uncle :D

I'll be wearing my "keep calm" shirt, shouldn't be too hard to spot me ;)
If you\'re considering going to Sonisphere, when you buy a ticket could you please use the code SF636M, I\'ll provide some variety of biscuits! \":)\"

FantomG

Hi,

I may now, unfortunately , not be able to go to London gig, should know for definite by lunchtime...if still needing a ticket, PM me for latest.

milliontown 2 city 0

Quote from: "FantomG"

Hi,

I may now, unfortunately , not be able to go to London gig, should know for definite by lunchtime...if still needing a ticket, PM me for latest.

Thanks to FantomG's misfortune  :(  - I now have a pair of tickets for the O2 :D

Seriously - thanks FantomG - will raise a glass to you on the night!

Beers are on me Living Forever and Nellie  8-)  Appreciated your help.

Looking forward to Friday week :D

FantomG

Pleased the ticket is going to a good home :)   & I hope you enjoy!

Its not all bad...I'm planning to make Derby  8-)   as long as my boss doesn't have any more 'last minute' plans!

Cheers, Stu

Nellie

Oh that's great news, someone to get me a drink while I'm stuck behind the merch stand :lol:

Actually, I've gone off normal beer but have been introduced, by my brother, to the very delicious Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer over ice, it's very nice!

I'm the glad everyone is sorting out the tickets though. I'm really looking forward to it (read panicking) now. :D
It's in the post!