May I humbly suggest ...

Started by Dave M, September 02, 2010, 03:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave M

Maybe I'm missing something glaringly obvious here ... but I was looking to confirm the various gig dates to work out which ones I was going to attend, and it took a lot of searching.

We need a gig announcement sticky or a dedicated page with dates of up coming gigs on, something that cant fall off the front page, and/or be defaced by our goodselves.

... how would a newbie fare in trying to find gig dates ?

Obviously if I am giving this a "man look" (as my wife would describe it) ... I appologise in advance for being an idiot.
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

gr8gonzo

Upcoming dates is generally a band site standard, but I think it was lost in the redesign. I agree it would be helpful to have back. In the meantime, the MySpace page appears to be current as far as scheduled gigs.

//http://www.myspace.com/planetfrost
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

johninblack

Perhaps a link under "Forum" and "Shop" labled "Gigs" pointing to the MySpace page would suffice.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

Yes, good idea.
I've asked the Jemster about stickies and making the gigs more obvious...just got to see if he gets time to do anything about it.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Jem

Quote from: "Pedro"Yes, good idea.
I've asked the Jemster about stickies and making the gigs more obvious...just got to see if he gets time to do anything about it.  :)

It's a fine idea. Pedders, have you time to be head of stickies?

Pedro

It's you!
*hastily leaps to attention
Permission to make sparing use of "Stickies" in the appropriate places, Sah?
More than happy to, particularly when I have found out how to do it!  ;)

Glad last night went as well as it did.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"