Manning & Destroy All Monsters @ The Peel, 23rd Oct

Started by RacingHippo, September 22, 2010, 10:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robh

Charlestown was where my boss lived when I was living & working in Boston.

I'll be at the Peel for this one.

RacingHippo

In a remarkable stroke of prog synchronicity, Charlestown is about 1.5 miles away from Saltaire where I was this lunchtime.
* May contain nuts.

GuyM

Not the one I was on about it isn't.....
Charlestown, Cornwall, UK
 :mrgreen:

JamesA

So you're saying your band have no idea what you are going on about...

GuyM

Nope
I am saying we all have our own Charlestowns!

Where's yours?

JamesA

RacingHippo

Quote from: "GuyM"Not the one I was on about it isn't.....
Charlestown, Cornwall, UK
A mere 362 miles out!
Given the subject matter of Charlestown-the-choon, I'd kind of guessed it wasn't the land-locked one near Saltaire. Made me chuckle though. Also made me double check in case my complete immersion in it lately hadn't started to affect my conscious as well as my unconscious mind...

No, if you were to write a song about that Charlestown, it'd be about... actually, bugger all happens there.  :roll:
* May contain nuts.

Brom

Quote from: "RacingHippo"In a remarkable stroke of prog synchronicity, Charlestown is about 1.5 miles away from Saltaire where I was this lunchtime.

Which is another prognicity as I was passing this place of the same name just last week.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

GuyM

Anyone wanting to know more about John Kennards dubious past should visit the MANNING Website - (http://www.guymanning.com) and read his biog  :lol:

JamesA

I still can't believe he let you put that up about him  :o

catherine

I'm disappointed that there's no reference to his buttock-buckling finest moment. That's how most Frost*ies know him.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "catherine"I'm disappointed that there's no reference to his buttock-buckling finest moment. That's how most Frost*ies know him.
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Well, I guess you've got to be known for something.
* May contain nuts.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

RacingHippo

Also: That photo is SO unflattering. But then I was 8 months pregnant at the time.
* May contain nuts.