Multiple T-Shirt sizes for DVD Shoot gig?

Started by PaulBM, September 28, 2010, 10:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulBM

Hello people,

Seconds have past since ordering 4 tickets for the family to attend the DVd shoot at Derby Uni (amazingly our eldest sons' Uni  :D ).

I couldn't suss out how to select different T-Shirt sizes... or should I have made 4 seperate ticket orders? The Missus would like a ladies shirt. ;)

Any now I look back at the small print, in my haste to order the fast disappearing tickets, I see I should have written something in the comments box for the DVD credits! How about using some bold type there guys? I missed that.  :oops:

Pedro

Fear not, no-one reads stuff properly when their tail is wagging too much.   :D  

Adding the four tickets to your basket one at a time is the answer, not really separate orders.

But PM the delightful Nellie and she will sort it out for you.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

PaulBM

Thanks, I've sent a PM to Nellie.

I think I should have added the tickets one at a time and selected the shirt sizes for each.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

Come on thats far too simple when you are excited and time is of the essence.
Just click buy, buy, buy, buy.......................
Then worry that you've done it wrong.
Been there, got the wrong t-shirt size.  :oops:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Wickerman

Are the t-shirts the same design as the poster?

May try and get to this, if i can find somewhee to stay in the vicinity. If not, hopefully going to the Manchester one.

Nellie

Quote from: "Wickerman"Are the t-shirts the same design as the poster?

May try and get to this, if i can find somewhee to stay in the vicinity. If not, hopefully going to the Manchester one.
The t-shirts will be unique for the Derby gig and a complete surprise :D
It's in the post!