Frost* saved me a 230 dollar speeding ticket.

Started by Sean, November 21, 2008, 12:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Frost* fans are everywhere, and boy do I have a strange story here. Today my girlfriend locked her keys her car, and she was going to be late for her exam. So I had to speed out to unlock the car for her because I had the spare key. The problem is I'm about 30 mins from her, and she needs to be in class in 20..... see the problem. So with the time limit on my hand I resorted to speeding. I was going 89 mph in a 60. I almost got away with it, I mean I was not more than 3 minutes from her when a Florida Highway Patrol Officer pulled me over. I had my EIMA blaring in my car at the time he pulled me over. The officer asked me for my licence and regestration and then told me to step out of the car. He said I was 1 mile an hour away from felony speeding. I'm absolutly just freaking out. I was infront of the officer's car and he asked if he could search my car. I said sure, and he proceed to my front door of my car, and then turned around. He started to walk back towards me, and he asked me who that was playing. I told him it was Frost*, and he said no shit. He started to go on saying his son loved the band, and his CD had not come in yet. So we stuck a deal, I gave him my CD if he wouldn't give me a speeding ticket. It was only a burned CD though, and he really didn't care. The officer said I could go, and I drove off just like that. The officer's name was R*b*rt M*rk*, so if anyone on here knows him, tell him thanks again! My girlfriend was a few minutes late but I didn't get a ticket so all is well.

Small world right?
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

Philadelphia

That's.... absolutely incredible! What a cool story!!! (:-D
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Slntpsych1

Hahaha, thats awesome. Yeah, what are the chances of that?

Sean

After I drove off, I was still in shock. And to be honest, it still blows my mind.

gr8gonzo

Don't you mean M*b*r* R*r*s?  You want him to get into trouble for letting you off?  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

LivingForever

Wonder if his son is a Frost*ie?

Or maybe even funnier still, if he is a huge fan of the Finnish Metal band or the Rap act of the same name and will get a surprise when he plays your CD?

:lol:
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Sean

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Don't you mean Mobert Rarks?  You want him to get into trouble for letting you off?

Fixed

kaide

TonyB

That's an awesome story!

It's official, Frost*ies really ARE everywhere! :)
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Gandalf1986

You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Fox_

If i was the officer i would give you a ticket for downloading illigal music and burning it on CD.. and then take it for evidence and forensic study (ahem) ..who cares speeding !

anyway great story, you're a lucky chap ! that officer has good taste !

SerFox

JONRES

"I\'ve tried broadcasting my music via telepathy whilst in the bath, but I\'m shit at it. Hence the gigs."

AnsOnkruid

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TheAmerican