Main Menu

Setlist

Started by keithhuet, October 13, 2010, 09:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithd

Personally, I enjoyed the Transatlantic song. Maybe Duel With The Devil would be nice or Stranger In Your Soul ?
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Gig Buddy

Quote from: "LivingForever"
Quote from: "tomskerous"On the other hand, can I vote for keeping the (slightly more rehearsed) Dividing Line, and do far less Marillion and Transatlantic please?

Was the "hold on my heart" bit of the set for me that - too many V IV I songs. I know others mileage may vary.

There were only 2 Marillion songs and 1 Transatlantic song! Even a man of such high standards as you can allow us prog nerds that much...

;)

Agree with LF. Nowt wrong with a bit of V IV I progression either ;)
Dr. Feelgood factor 10% milk...

MikeEvs

Quote from: "keithd"Personally, I enjoyed the Transatlantic song. Maybe Duel With The Devil would be nice or Stranger In Your Soul ?

Either of those would take up a third of the set and I don't think you could just do a bit of either and I'm not sure I want to hear anyone other than Neil Morse trying to sing those songs

tomskerous

Quote from: "LivingForever"There were only 2 Marillion songs and 1 Transatlantic song! Even a man of such high standards as you can allow us prog nerds that much...

;)

Never mind that, I seem to have accidentally ordered a pizza that is larger than my head!
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Jem

Quote from: "Sarah"
Quote from: "tomskerous"(slightly more rehearsed) Dividing Line,

maybe that was my problem with the dividing line

the first time out for a long song is always a bit treacherous. it'll bed in in time.  :D

catherine

I liked The Dividing Line!

Pedro

Watch the clips...I think to land a 16-engined behemoth like that with just the 4 of them is nothing short of spectacular IMHO....and there is a bally war on you know! :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"