CRS ORDERS - LATEST 21 NOVEMBER

Started by J Jonah Jameson, November 21, 2008, 12:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Jonah Jameson

Rumour control...

Ok, we are getting on top of things now.  The girls are doing a fingertip search of every single CRS order to ensure we've not missed  anyone, so we are doing our best to cover any that weren't fowarded on to us whether people get in touch or not.

TLD is answering as many queries as she can - put something in her inbox, and it's surprising how she reacts.  If you do write, please make sure you tell us:

your real name,
address,
e mail address, and
full order details

and it'll save a lot of time.

However, if you're experiencing a delay in a response to a message, it's only because the girls are sending out orders.  

The only discs we are waiting on now is getting some special editions signed so that Deb can get them out for you.

As ever, any problems, please get in touch.

JJ

Pedro

Cool....wonder if the new signatures will have added value to make up for the delay....an extra "x" from TBE perhaps?  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Thanks for the update, you are doing a fine job. What colour medals would you all like :D  :D  :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

J Jonah Jameson

Just a time machine please...  I'm in the process of sorting out all the vocals for the iQ gig on Saturday as well as all this as Pete's not well.. :shock:

LivingForever

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Just a time machine please...  I'm in the process of sorting out all the vocals for the iQ gig on Saturday as well as all this as Pete's not well.. :shock:

You're going to sing?! Cool!  :D

Or you're sorting out tapes...?
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Mordwin

Sent another PM with additional info, but I'm sure it's all under control :)

Cptncanary

I think the whole episode has been handled admirably, in a true British manner :D

Pedro

Quote from: "LivingForever"
Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Just a time machine please...  I'm in the process of sorting out all the vocals for the iQ gig on Saturday as well as all this as Pete's not well.. :shock:
He sings well and not just BVs, the Neo video was proof of this for me!  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Quote from: "Pedro"Cool....wonder if the new signatures will have added value to make up for the delay....an extra "x" from TBE perhaps?  ;)

Are you implying that TBE is incapable of signing his own name, or does he normally smother everything he signs with kisses?  :shock:

LivingForever

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "LivingForever"
He sings well and not just BVs, the Neo video was proof of this for me!  :D

Just checked the IQ site, it really is true! You know I'm almost tempted to make the trip to Germany just to see this one-off spectacular... I imgaine JJ would make a pretty engaging front man!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

jellyfishbrain

Good to know everything is starting to fall into place.  Keep up the great work!  I'll be a great Xmas present to see it in the mail  :D
"But nothing\'s ever perfect.  Haven\'t you realized that yet?  Earth turns on a tilted axis just doing the best it can."