If you ordered EIMA from Classic RokShop...

Started by PaulBM, November 21, 2008, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulBM

Did you get your order?

I'm just interested to find out if those of us that are waiting are in the minority.

Edit: To clarify, I received a prompt response to my PM and I'll be getting my copy in about 10 days from now.

Copy and paste and increment your status (cos I can't create a poll)

I've been lucky and have my copy - 0
Nope, they missed me out - 1

johninblack

Quote from: "PaulBM"Did you get your order?

Nope, they missed me out - 2
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Tricky

I'm just interested to find out if those of us that are waiting are in the minority.

Nope, they missed me out - 2

but TLD says I'm now accounted for...
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

johninblack

Quote from: "TLD"Nope hadn't had your order from CRS.

I will send out your CD/DVD as soon as the band have signed the new batch, should be by the end of next week.....

apologies for the delay...

Deb
Got this yesterday. The end is in sight, just slightly delayed.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

James_S

Nope, they missed me out - 1

Initially missed, then found, and the CD should be in the post (but hasn't arrived yet) 0.5
So many keyboards, so little time!

Mikey

Mine was a CRS order, did they send any through?
I used to have a signature

ich_bin_besser

Nothing in Germany yet. But I'm not complaining.
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

J Jonah Jameson

Quote from: "Mikey"Mine was a CRS order, did they send any through?

It was a bit hit and miss...  

We were initially told there was an order for 91 regular discs and 4 specials.  I couldn't believe this, so Deb went through them one by one with them, and it turned out to be about 70 specials and the rest regulars.  Imagine if we'd sent that lot out.  This, plus the fact there were a lot more orders that they didn't tell us about meant we didn't order enough, or get enough signed in time.  

The girls are going round now clearing it up, and doing a good job, but as ever, PM me or TLD if you have any queries.

JJJ

metalmatt

"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

keithd

My Hovercraft is full of eels

Beano

Mine was waiting for me at the office on Monday morning...it says E13 on the jiffy if that means anything to anyone?!?!

Dave R

Dr.Ripper

Don't have mine yet either. PMed TLD and JJJ, emailed 3 different addys at the CRS, no word from anybody yet though.
whut

Mikey

I know there's a few frosty Frost*ies out there, but remember that neither entity is a full time project, though TLD probably thinks so.
The guys gave you an opportunity to buy the CD through CRS, have you seen it anywhere else yet?
For whatever reason, some of the orders from CRS didn't get passed on. It could be human error, it could be the wonders of modern science & technology.
JJJ has had the courtesy to keep us informed of the problems that have occurred and in time everything will be sorted.

Muchos thanks again to JJJ & TLD

Mikey

Quote from: "Dr.Ripper"emailed 3 different addys at the CRS,

Try this, (just deleted this bit)

mailto:sales@frostmusic.net">sales@frostmusic.net

If you ordered through CRS you should have one of these
Quote from: "CRS"Order confirmation 1915