If you ordered EIMA from Classic RokShop...

Started by PaulBM, November 21, 2008, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryC

Sent a message via the sales e-mail address but i've heard nowt so far.

So, if JJ or TLD  are reading this  :D

Order 1818

ithankyou!!

givingupshadows

Hoowah!

Been checking my mail everyday since the 14th, and today I'm greeted with the signed special edition EIMA and Tour CD. Just to note I did order from CRS.

Just sat down, so I'm listening to the first track right now.

Just wanted to thank JJ and TLD for putting everything together.

Hope everyone gets their stuff soon.

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "GaryC"Sent a message via the sales e-mail address but i've heard nowt so far.

So, if JJ or TLD  are reading this  :D

Order 1818

ithankyou!!

They may be reading but remember this mantra "PM JJ or TLD!", it's way better! :)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

audibles

Gandalf speaks wisely!  JJJ and TLD responded to my PM in a quite timely manner and my CDs will be on their way once the new batch is signed!

I dare say, JJJ and TLD are more timely than a timely thing, too...

TonyB

I missed when the new batch were getting signed...
Do we know?
Mine's going to be in that lot and just wondered when it was :)
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

J Jonah Jameson

They're doing the rounds as we speak.  (Speak?)  Jem has forwarded them to John Mitchell, and I'm picking them up tomorrow.  Hopefully Dec and Andy can sign Weds/Thurs and off they jolly well go.

JJ

D S

Thanks again for all your efforts in sorting this out.  Can't have been an easy couple of weeks - especially as you had to become the IQ frontman at short notice too.  :shock:
Come on, you\'re a lion!

J Jonah Jameson

Yes... ! Thanks everyone for your patience.  Word is that we are now up to date with queries, so if you've not heard anything, they ain't got your message.

"As a wise old man once said,
Any queries, PM Deb.
Order number, address and name
She'll put you out of your CRS pain"  

I know, best stick to the bass...

JJ

TonyB

Thanks SOOOOOOOO much for all you time and effort on this JJ...
(And everyone else behind the scenes of course!! )

you have no idea how appreciated it is :)

:lol:
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

RWA

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"They're doing the rounds as we speak.  (Speak?)  Jem has forwarded them to John Mitchell, and I'm picking them up tomorrow.  Hopefully Dec and Andy can sign Weds/Thurs and off they jolly well go.

JJ

:)

Lacklight

Had a reply from TLD regarding my order, which hadn't been forwarded by CRS  :(  Thankfully she's sorting it all out as we speak  :D

Thanks to all for a sterling effort (CRS excepted).

WalMan

Quote from: "Lacklight"Had a reply from TLD regarding my order, which hadn't been forwarded by CRS  :(  Thankfully she's sorting it all out as we speak  :D

Thanks to all for a sterling effort (CRS excepted).
Me too. TLD, TLK & other require a big tick & a gold star for their sterling efforts
A fool proof plan & an air tight Alibi

Scatterometer

Ivor

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Hopefully Dec and Andy can sign Weds/Thurs and off they jolly well go.

JJ

Now that's a sentence I can appreciate.  :mrgreen:

gareth

TLD just got back to me - mine wasn't passed on from CRS like many others, and as such will be sent as soon as they finish signatures.
TLD, JJ and his wife - after all the cleaning up after CRS... they deserve many many thankyous and hugs and pints and biscuits for their incredible efforts.

Unfortunately, being as it is the time of year that it is right now, and the fact that i'm over the other side of the world - I shant expect mine until January at the earliest, which is a bit painful.

I got my Genesis SACD '70-'75 boxset yesterday - That was shipped from amazon several days after I placed my order with CRS. If I wasn't so stubborn about supporting the band, I would have ordered EIMA with it and i'd have it by now... Bah.

This wouldn't be so hard if it wasn't such a great album! So I blame Jem for all this, it's all bloody his fault ;)

At least I have the Genesis re-issues to keep me company until then!

Dr.Ripper

Well, like the rest of you lot, the CRS didn't even receive my order, but TLD is getting it all sorted out.

I'd like a send a big thanks to JJJ and TLD for putting up with this massive failure of a launch on the CRS's part!
whut