If you ordered EIMA from Classic RokShop...

Started by PaulBM, November 21, 2008, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liquid

Yep. Semi-sorted out, with a shirt on the way and the CD awaiting final signatures. I'm hoping against all hope that I can get this thing in my hands before I change addresses. This is the first time I've ever been consciously happy that British people don't celebrate Thanksgiving...

grif

I decided to buy a standard edition from Amazon and it arrived yesterday. Sounding darn good to my ears, and hopefully soon the special edition will arrive.

mikebass

My copy of EIMA turned up this morning, but was not signed and had no window cling. But I have the album so I'm very happy  :D
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Captain Reg

Just heard from Deb (a.k.a.) TLD, lovely lady.  And the disc is in the post now.

Eagerly anticipatinng some Frostie* goodness coming to my cd player soon!

All music fans should be so lucky to have a team like this on their side!

:mrgreen:

[size=150]
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

-Arthur O\'Shaughnessy
[/size]

ich_bin_besser

Where do I PM Deb? I didn't do anything yet as I'm still hoping that I'll get the CD from CRS without any further effort. But slowly, I'm becoming impatient.  ;)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

WalMan

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Where do I PM Deb? I didn't do anything yet as I'm still hoping that I'll get the CD from CRS without any further effort. But slowly, I'm becoming impatient.  ;)
Wait no longer chap it won't happen

Clicking this - TLD - will hopefully do the PM thing.

Just got one back to say my order is in the post
A fool proof plan & an air tight Alibi

Scatterometer

J Jonah Jameson

Just to update, I picked up the orders from Mr Mitchell's house on Tuesday, drove them to Dec to sign and then brought them back to Birmingham for Andy and me to do the business.  The latest batch were then sent out on Wednesday, ahead of schedule.  

JJJ

Philadelphia

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Just to update, I picked up the orders from Mr Mitchell's house on Tuesday, drove them to Dec to sign and then brought them back to Birmingham for Andy and me to do the business.  The latest batch were then sent out on Wednesday, ahead of schedule.  

JJJ

Wow, that's very impressive! It's been said before but you and both the lovely ladies have really done a remarkable job fixing this mess!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

turbo

wow i cant beleive it just got home and here it is i havent even put it on yet but just looking at the art work is brilliant , cant  beleive some of the negative things ive read about the booklet i think the whole thing works so well as an overall concept , i know the music is brilliant as i downloaded it last week , now its dvd time . :mrgreen:
?"By the beard of Zeus"

turbo

?"By the beard of Zeus"

wickedwitch

i really like the artwork. I think the man is a genius. gis a job!

turbo

Quote from: "turbo"ps many thanks tld and jjj  :)
pps cant beleive i forgot kate , many thanks to you as well  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

TonyB

Has anyone still no recieved there's?
I seem to be one of the unfortunate few still waiting :(
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

penster

Tony B
You are not alone, However had a pm from TLD today(many thanks),to say mine should be shipped around Friday.

Andrew

ich_bin_besser

Deb replied that they are waiting for the next signed batch. She could not say an exact date.
I just wonder why there's no statement for CRS. It's their shop, isn't it?
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste