Main Menu

Bonus DVD

Started by falski, November 21, 2008, 01:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivor

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "catherine"... with more than its fair share of midges...
....Ure not wrong.... ;)

:mrgreen:

Sean

I went to Glasgow, it wasn't that bad. Hell I wouldn't mind living there. I saw other parts of Scotland, I just can't remember the names at the moment....
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

Pedro

We did a mini world tour of Scotland in 2002. It took just over 2 weeks and it looked something like this (we went "clockwise" as it were) :-

We camped and got quite good at pitching the tent after the first ten nights! ;)
West coast - lovely but midgey, East coast - also nice but a bit "grey".  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

blimey

I need to do a UK holiday next year.  Haven't had much success abroad recently.
Ash
xxx

Fogeyspasm

We did pretty much the same tour you did but  followed the West coast down more rather than coming inland.
It was a brilliant trip even though our car broke a valve rocker near Thurso and ended up in a garage for a day while it was fixed.
Scotland in the highlands is a fantastic place, gets the Marillion song title in, and would recommend the west highland way to anyone into walking! :D
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

SerFox

Having said that I saw Caravan back in 2002 I think it was. Fantastic performance that was. saw Wishbone Ash too earlier in the year. Which was very odd, their Scotland run is usually Loch Gelly...

RWA

Quote from: "SerFox"Having said that I saw Caravan back in 2002 I think it was. Fantastic performance that was. saw Wishbone Ash too earlier in the year. Which was very odd, their Scotland run is usually Loch Gelly...
Sounds nasty. Having the Scotland runs that is...  :shock:

Hedgehog

I have to stick up for my home city. I've lived and worked in Glasgow all my life and while it does have some slightly scary areas, what major city in the UK (the world ?) doesn't ?

It's just a case of knowing where to avoid !

On the plus side, Glasgow has to be one of the best places in the world to play a gig. I've seen Marillion, Uriah Heep and Fish within the last few weeks and all three have left the stage clearly moved by the reception they got from the crowd. If we like you up here, we'll let you know !

So let's get a few more entries on the 'forthcoming gigs' section, and make sure The Dear Green Place is included !

Otherwise, we'll all travel to England en masse and babble at you incoherently before starting fights and collapsing drunk in the nearest gutter !
" It\'s not easy keeping someone trapped in your granny\'s flat..................... "