Rush UK Gigs 2011

Started by Mooncat, November 19, 2010, 11:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phrog

Got tickets for Brum. Tickets were what, £45 last time? Still, It's Rush, and I'm willing to shell out for that!  :D

D S

Managed to get 4 SECC tickets in the centre, 4 rows from the front!  :D  8-)

That's the good bit.  The credit card is still recovering from a £328 beating...  :shock:  :evil:
If it wasn't my all-time favourite band playing all of my all-time favourite album, I would not be going - that price for tickets is just taking the proverbial.  :roll:
See what you get for just £20 from Frost* - a ticket to a DVD shoot and a custom t-shirt.  Now that's real VFM.  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mordwin

Yeah, think I'll aim for cheaper seats... that's just getting silly... and as said, if it wasn't Rush...

Dave M

Got mine, Brum  ... 7 rows from front in the middle .. can't wait  :D

Ticket prices have gone mad .. probably something to so with the loss of income due to illegal downloads !
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Mouse

With the ticket prices being what they are, I don't think any of the dates will be selling out soon. Nevertheless, I got my two for Sheffield. Row 57 in Block C, which is on Lifeson's side of the stage. No clue how far back that is from the stage, but hopefully I'll get a decent view. Yippee!  :D

I'm still considering going to another gig too, but that'll have to wait until January when I have a bit more cash.

Simon B

Sheffield for me - just me, couldn't afford to take my son!
Make mine a Crunchie biscuit!

Mordwin

Looks like we've tickets for Glasgow anyway... cheaper seats, though that's a relative term indeed here...

MarkOneMusic

Gonna have to pass on this :(

Our gig-going has been somewhat expensive this year, and this is just the straw that would otherwise leave the camel in intensive care with severe vertebrae separation.

turbo

my gigometer has gone crazy this year but rush at the 02 [just up the road for me ] was too good to let slip. :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"