Tinyfish - The Big Red Tour 2011

Started by Nellie, November 08, 2010, 02:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Tinyfish have announced a wee tour to celebrate the amazing success of The Big Red Spark.

Riffs Bar, Swindon on Friday 29th April,
Headline set with support from Also Eden

The Peel, Kingston Upon Thames on Saturday 30th April,
Headline Set with support from Also Eden

The Robin 2, Bilston on Sunday 1 May,
Special Guests of the inimitable Guy Manning.

Then off to:

ROSfest, Gettysburg USA on Friday 20th May,
2nd band on Friday night.
http://www.tinyfish.org
It's in the post!

Simon B

Just been listening to the Big Red Spark on the latest Prognosis CD.  :D
Make mine a Crunchie biscuit!

MarkOneMusic

Quote from: "Simon B"Just been listening to the Big Red Spark on the latest Prognosis CD.  :D

Simon, get the album.  It's up there as one of my must haves for 2010, alongside Transatlantic's Whirlwind.  Brilliant, coherent... A proper dare I  say it, concept!

Simon B

Quote from: "MarkOneMusic"
Quote from: "Simon B"Just been listening to the Big Red Spark on the latest Prognosis CD.  :D

Simon, get the album.  It's up there as one of my must haves for 2010, alongside Transatlantic's Whirlwind.  Brilliant, coherent... A proper dare I  say it, concept!

I am also thinking of getting Whirlwind. See what Santa brings me!  :twisted:
Make mine a Crunchie biscuit!

Mouse

For those who haven't got it, I cannot recommend The Big Red Spark enough. I loved it from the first listen, and yet it's still growing on me! They're some clever tossers, those Tinyfish chaps.  8-)

I intend to try and make it to all three UK gigs. If I could afford it, I would be over to ROSFest like a shot, too.

RacingHippo

T' Big Red Spark is the only album I'd not begrudge beating Chalrestown to Album of the Year ;)
* May contain nuts.