Should we be concerned ?

Started by Dave M, November 16, 2010, 04:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

Cheers for taking the time out to elighten us.
 ;)
Will be 'on board' for the Bilston party, roll on Next Sunday!!!!! 8-)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

keithd

Quote from: "Mooncat"Cheers for taking the time out to elighten us.
 ;)
Will be 'on board' for the Bilston party, roll on Next Sunday!!!!! 8-)

Indeed, not too long now  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

owen

Yes take it easy ( if you can with those commitments!). No point in killing yourself/family/music. Hobbies are, after all, for spare time. And if we feel like moaning, why we'll just do it on Another forum! Happy Xmas :)

SerFox

Quote from: "Jem"*Stuff*

Look after yourself, mate. :)

Mouse

Thanks for taking the time to pop in, Jem. A break sounds like a mighty fine idea - my wallet will be glad to hear of that new!  :lol:  Don't do yourself in, mate. Have a hug, instead.  ;)

See you next month!  :D

Pajter

Good to hear from you Jem. Take as much time as you need. I don't think anyone in here will doubt how busy you really are. Frost* is a very spontaneous band imo, which reflects in the music. If you start going on an infinite album release cycle, the creativity will surely be sucked out of it. Make the songs when you've got time and ideas. I'm pretty sure all the lovely Frost*ies will still be here whenever there's something new for them to listen to. :)

For now, take care of yourself first! :D

turbo

thanks for the update jem, the fact that you take the time to fill us in on things when you dont have to is part of what makes this forum so special. :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

zapp1e

Quote from: "turbo"thanks for the update jem, the fact that you take the time to fill us in on things when you dont have to is part of what makes this forum so special. :D

I second this! Plus the creative juices will come back when they are good and ready. Maximum fun, minimum stress.

I know it's a bit early but....Merry Christmas  :D

SpocksBeer

Hey Jem,

Although I'm not a part of this community, I'd just like to join the others here in expressing well-wishes and thanks for your efforts in keeping us informed and entertained above and beyond what you present us on shiny pressed discs.  I can assure you that the sheer lunacy of listening to a song about zombies (for fuck's sake) whilst wearing a Frosterisk stamped beanie as I bounce across the frozen wasteland of Antarctica has kept me smiling.  So, from the bottom of the world - cheers, and good luck with whatever it is you do next!

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "SpocksBeer"Hey Jem,

Although I'm not a part of this community,

Wrong. Now you are.  
Welcome!!:D
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

SpocksBeer

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Wrong. Now you are.  
Welcome!!:D

Danke ich_bin_besser.  :)

Neilgwhite

Jem, you should take it easy and deserve a rest, you are an inspiration to us all and long may it continue. Despite the place you are in, you've taken time out and let us know what's going on, brilliant, brilliant....

Can't wait for Derby and know you'll be on top form...... then you can concentrate on the 1.5 day jobs and being a Dad... before you join IQ to replace Mark  :lol:
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

alexio

Thanks for the update, Jem. Take care of yourself :)

Looking forward to the upcoming gigs!

Phrog

I'd like to echo what everyone else has already said, take all the time you need, Jem! Like people have already said, you've spoiled us rotten this year and we've got more than enough to tide us over for a while longer! Thanks for letting us know the situation, and see you in Bilston.  :)

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age