The Frost* 2011 Calendar

Started by Nellie, November 05, 2010, 12:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DueyC

Quote from: "Sarah"http://www.holidaysforeveryday.com/calfeb10.shtml

That's brilliant Sarah!
Link forwarded to Vit.P  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

catherine

My birthday is "Spoil Your Dog" day.
 :cry:

D S

Hmm - it appears I have a choice of Cough Drop Day  :lol: , Airmail Stamp Birthday, I Just Called to Say I Love You Day, Cross-Country Helicopter Flight Day, or Tulip Day - that's quite a variety...  :?
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Ash

It was Rogers neighbourhood day that made me go... HEH
Ash
xxx

DueyC

My birthday is National Spongecake Day  :?
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

DueyC

Quote from: "Mooncat"Forumites birthdays ???

Certainly the birthdays of the past and present members of the band, plus VitP and Nellie ;)

Forwarded to Vit.P  :)

I'm surprised we haven't had more suggestions given the general level of wit on this forum.

Nellie

Please make sure you have ordered a calendar if you want one. It's a limited edition so there will not be excessive stock levels. Any spares that have not been pre-ordered will be on sale at the gigs but they will sell out very quickly. I'd hate it if you missed out.
Today is the last day for pre-orders!!!
(If you want a calendar  but have temporarily run out of cash, I will put your name on one to collect and pay for at one of the gigs. PM me :D )
MERRY CHRISTMAS (runs away)
It's in the post!

catherine

Ah yes, I'd pay good money for a calendar with my birthday printed on it!

Ash

It is my BIG 4 0 in 2011, don't think I need it on the calendar as a constant reminder...
Ash
xxx

LivingForever

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Nellie

Quote from: "LivingForever"Ah, crap, am I too late?
You might find that the pre-order is still available in the shop ;)  ;)  (As I have completely forgotten to remove it  :lol: )
I will leave it there for a while as you will be able to ensure that you get a copy. It just means that there will be fewer extras at the gigs.
It's in the post!

rogerg

Quote from: "Sarah"It was Rogers neighbourhood day that made me go... HEH

I like!!

Mouse

One of mine was Rice Pudding Day.  :D

rogerg

I just ordered one, but good thing that Chrimbo is coming up!  damn this exchange rate!

Phrog

Hullo! So what's the deal with collecting these at the gigs? Do we need to present any kind of order confirmation email or such?