Main Menu

Islington Gig Info

Started by redevan101, December 01, 2010, 06:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glaik

absolutely suberb gig. Up too close to the stage and Pa's not good for the middle aged ears. but glory me i got Milliontown and the missus got Falling Down. Aah Life is complete. thanks again to Jem and the boys, pure magic!!

tomskerous

Quote from: "LivingForever"I think Jem's keys were way too low in the mix too for TDL, which meant that at times all you could hear was drums and bass- with quiet Jem and quiet JM sounding like they might possibly have been in a different key for some of it.

(snip)

And the problems seemed to go away with the second song, after which they absolutely triumphed, to my mind!

That'll be after I went over and bollocked the sound guy then. :-)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

LivingForever

Quote from: "tomskerous"
Quote from: "LivingForever"I think Jem's keys were way too low in the mix too for TDL, which meant that at times all you could hear was drums and bass- with quiet Jem and quiet JM sounding like they might possibly have been in a different key for some of it.

(snip)

And the problems seemed to go away with the second song, after which they absolutely triumphed, to my mind!

That'll be after I went over and bollocked the sound guy then. :-)

Never have I wanted to thank anyone so much...!

How can we make sure that the keys are loud enough tomorrow?
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

JinjaBeardy

Quote from: "LivingForever"How can we make sure that the keys are loud enough tomorrow?

By politely speaking to the guy on the mixing desk, gently persuading him to pay attention. I find having several front-row forwards nearby helps concentration.  :lol:
People ask, "Why haven\'t aliens contacted our goverment by now?"
If you were a super intelligent, galaxy crossing being what would possibly make you want to speak to the government??

wickedwitch

glad all went well. Am very jealous of you all. As someone earlier said, roads in Kent were a tad skiddy and we couldnt have got out of our village very easily.

hugs to all anyway xxx

DueyC

Better late than never - here's the link to my Islington photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 9cda31af49

:D
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

jur451c

Hi my fellow frosties*. I feel it is time to introduce myself, I've been a fan for a year or so and the Islington gig was my first Frost* gig. (I was the fat guy leaning on the end of the bar). Awesome band, and a great community. I look forward to chatting with you all on this forum.

Toodlepip!
I think I think, therefore I may possibly be?

rogerg

welcome, Mr. Numerical Dinosaur!

what's your fave biscuit?

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

jur451c

Well, that would depend. If we are talking about your traditional biscuit I would have to say Custard Cream, however if we are including the more bohemian 'hybrid' biscuits it would have to be the caramel Hob Nob.
I think I think, therefore I may possibly be?