Main Menu

Crumb

Started by owen2, November 07, 2012, 06:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owen2

I'm a crumb again. I forgot my password and the one I was sent didn't work. Tried to contact mods but got bounced back. And had to answer a questionable question about whether a prog band should have mellotrons or a trouser press (obviously the latter) or whether SClub7 played music (don't know, too busy watching the eye candy). And then Mr Reed tweets about poxy jewel cases, or something, delaying Kompendium.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Can Owen be reactivated or is he dead forever?

johninblack

Check your PM's - I've reset your password, give it a go!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

owen

Thank you, Sir, problem sorted :D  :D

Pedro

Chin up young Owain, the news about a further Kompendium delay is very frustrating indeed. The way companies take the money and dish up some shoddily made tat...I'd hate to have to deal with that.
Glad you're back as yourself again.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Welcome back, even though you didn't go away :?  :shock:
I used to have a signature

johninblack

Quote from: "owen"Thank you, Sir, problem sorted :D  :D
Good, good.  8-)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RobRideout

I never did get my DrBlowThingsUp Username sorted :( Could you have a go at sorting that one please?

RacingHippo

Quote from: "RobRideout"I never did get my DrBlowThingsUp Username sorted :( Could you have a go at sorting that one please?
Hmmm.... there's a possible move-of-forum (don't worry, it'll all stay intact) in the offing. I might see if I can merge your two identities then.
Hope you don't mind becoming DrBlowRobRideoutUp.
* May contain nuts.