Islington - Pre-gig Mulled wines, ciders and beers

Started by Vitamin P, December 02, 2010, 11:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitamin P

Well on the eve of the long-awaited Black Live Machine Tour, I thought it was about time I joined the biscuit barrel of wonderment that is the Frost* Forum.

After a very busy few weeks working on some Frostie inspired graphics and merch, I'm really looking forward to shutting down the Vitamin P Etch-a-sketch and catching up with the band and of course some of you gorgeous Frosties over the next few days.

And if a cheeky beer is involved, even better. ;) Talking of which, I'm London bound with Dena tomorrow afternoon and heading to Farringdon (I have The Fox and Anchor and the Jerusalem Tavern in my snowy sights) for some pre-gig sherries if anyone fancies bunking off early and braving the white stuff for a few cold ones.
xx

gr8gonzo

Welcome to the forum, ViP! Your work makes many-a-Frost*ie very happy.  :mrgreen:

I'd gladly meet and buy a round, but I'm a bit geographically challenged.  :roll:
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mossive Attack

Well Mr P I trust you will enjoy the Fox and the Jerusalem Tavern...give them our love!

We will be warming up at home tonight (hopefully...this is dependant on central heating and beer) in time for Manchester on Saturday and will then be fully match-fit for Bilston!

Until then!

:D
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

L33VEY

Quote from: "Vitamin P"Talking of which, I'm London bound with Dena tomorrow afternoon and heading to Farringdon (I have The Fox and Anchor and the Jerusalem Tavern in my snowy sights) for some pre-gig sherries if anyone fancies bunking off early and braving the white stuff for a few cold ones.
xx

Sounds like a plan!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Dena

Ah, Sir Vit of P, you are navigator on this fine trip.  After your find of the Harp in Charing Cross, I'm trusting your judgement implicitly.  :D
Innit.

Vitamin P

Trust me Dena. These pubs RAWK!! And I presume we'll head to the pub opposite the venue closer to gig time... I can't for the life of me remember what it's called though!

DueyC

Sadly it's unlikely I'll be there in time for a pre-gig drink, so I'll see you at the venue
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Erethism

I'm leaving from Guildford at 2 pm due to fear of delays and whatnot. Should I be good on time I will try to pop by for some food and company before the gig.
Honorary Executive Producer of Spock\'s Beard X

Pedro

Just keep an eye on that crazy curfew- if I were going I'd be at the doors before 6.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

Just in case...  My other ticket holder is stranded in Sussex so I may have a ticket spare for tonight.  Another friend is possibly having it but may not be able to come as is working late.
Ash
xxx

Dena

Innit.

Ash

Problem with standing at the front next to Heike means I am in lots of peoples pics.  Nice pics apart from that one!  :lol:
Ash
xxx

Againesis

Great - got my bonce in a couple too! Thanks for the photos. Meant to take some too but got a bit caught up in the moment.
There are only 10 types of people]