Prog Personality Of The Year 2010

Started by Bert, December 04, 2010, 12:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Pedro":shock:

:oops:

:D :D :D  

...in that order!

Ditto for me, more or less. I can't open my eyes that wide first thing in the morning, but was properly surprised to see my moniker among that lot. It's an honor. Thank you.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Tricky

Oooh my eyes  :roll:
There's a strange mix of bold and normal font that make the list very difficult to read.  Mind you it does make you read the whole list. :)
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

Bert

Quote from: "Tricky"Oooh my eyes  :roll:
There's a strange mix of bold and normal font that make the list very difficult to read.  Mind you it does make you read the whole list. :)

Don't you just hate it when someone makes you do that  ;)

PS- It was deliberate on my part
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro":shock:

:oops:

:D :D :D  

...in that order!

Well deserved Pedders
I used to have a signature

rogerg

ich_bin_besser

Hmm, where can I see the results? That link is dead.
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mikey

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Hmm, where can I see the results? That link is dead.

Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, I will no longer be broadcasting the awards show on DLBN on 15 Jan, but am finalising arrangements for a re-scheduled show and host. More on this exciting development to follow.

The results are an excellent mix and should generate a good listen at least !
I used to have a signature

Nellie

It's in the post!

ich_bin_besser

Nellie, that's the link that doesn't work for me...

QuoteError 404 - Document Not Found
The requested document does not exist on this server.

Please check that you have spelt the URL correctly, or contact the webmaster of the previous site to correct their link.

If you wish to change this page please go to http://www.yourdomainname.co.uk/stats/ and use this control page for changing the error document. (your will need your username and password to do this)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

I think we are trying to keep it so that people find out the top 10 by listening to the podcast - as a thank you to Bert for putting the effort in.
I think he will post the names and rankings when he is ready.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Bert

Hello everybody peeps  :D

Sorry for my lack of posting the good news that the podcast is alive and kicking over at Progzilla or via iTunes (search for Progzilla Podcast) of via the links on the PPOTY website.

I think the Frost*ies will find plenty in it of interest  ;)

I don't have a clue why some people are having having issues accessing the website as it's most definitely up and running. Clear down your cache perhaps ? Dunno  :D

Anyway, thanks to Nellie, Pedders and the GR8Gonzo, I see that the Frost*ies have been kept fully in the picture. I will update the website soon with the top 10 and the playlist, as I didn't want to release that info before people who wanted to listen had a chance to download. I'll also place longer interviews up at some point, as I know that people would like to listen to the other stuff me and the winners talked about.

Thanks for your patience everyone. Sorry it took so long. Next year - dancing girls !! On Ice !! :D  :D
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Neilgwhite

Just finished listening, what a marvellous show, brilliant. A great 2010 round up of all things prog too. Loads to sink your teeth into as well, enough to keep a few band forums going for a while me thinks, but no spoilers here, move along, nothing to see here, move along.
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

Brom

I'm off on my travels soon, so I'll be loading up the old Walkman, and laptop with this and Gr8Gonzo goodies to help me on my way. Looking forward to it, so yes, the no spoilers culture suits me nicely!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Bert

Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis