lift back to nottingham

Started by bagpipefish, December 06, 2010, 01:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagpipefish

hi is there anyone going tonight who could drop a 17 year old back off in nottingham bit of a geek but very loveable  :oops:

Simon B

I have to drop my 15 year old back to his Mum's in Leicester and then going home to West Bridgeford? Any good?
Make mine a Crunchie biscuit!

bagpipefish

that would be perfect as he only lives on the meadows his name is nathan and i will email you his number if that is ok

Simon B

Quote from: "bagpipefish"that would be perfect as he only lives on the meadows his name is nathan and i will email you his number if that is ok

PM me - I don't think my email is on here?

bagpipefish

have done that did you get it simon if so will let you 2 sort it out many thanks sir have a great night all of you  :D

sawtooth

It's nice to see more Nottingham -based Frost*ies!. If for whatever reason circumstances change regarding the lift back, I live in Arnold, so it would be absolutely no problem for me to act as a Plan B! :)

bagpipefish

Cheers as well sawtooth you will all be able to spot him he has a red drummers boy jacket on like marillion misplaced childhood lol great to see so many helpful fans thanks all

Simon B

PM received. I shall make contact when we reach the venue!

bagpipefish

Simon B

Nathan arrived home safely at about 1AM! Had to put up with my stories from 1973/4 to present day Yes (poor lad)!