The Boy Edwards

Started by Jem, November 22, 2008, 12:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave M

Gutted , I love Andys playing, but glad to know he's not gone completely, must be something big, a drum chair on a big tour next year ? .. Hmmmmm
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

LivingForever

Quote from: "Dave M"Gutted , I love Andys playing, but glad to know he's not gone completely, must be something big, a drum chair on a big tour next year ? .. Hmmmmm

Maybe a job on the Take That tour along with Lee Pomeroy from It Bites? Actually didn't Jem and Gary write some songs together? Hmmmmm
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

RWA

Quote from: "Pedro"Should have let him play toms.... ;)
That did it I guess....  ;)

Quote from: "Pedro"Well this is a great shame but a warm wave of it'll-be-alrightness flowed from your words, Jem, and the fact that he will still be involved is great news. Naturally, the four of us here wish him the veru best. Very curious to know what's next for him  :)
Amen!
Thanks for the fab drumming TBE!
And glad to hear you'll still be on Frost* recordings.  :D

Mooncat

Real shame.
I was fortunate enough to be able to study with TBE and he really is different class - both as a drummer and a thoroughly nice bloke.

TBE - hope to see you 'out there' mate

Jem , JJ,JM & Dec - onwards and upwards boys, the new album is fan-bloody-tastic and deserve a good few live airings (with at least one somewhere in the vacinity on the lovely midlands) ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

rogerg

wow.  

can't wait to hear where Andy is headed, but I'm bummed I won't meet Andy at RoSFest, but best of luck to you, Andy, and Jem and the Boys will go onward and upward!

Tricky

I'm free!
 :shock:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Picks self up...
:oops:

I'm also really rubbish
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

LivingForever

Quote from: "Tricky"I'm free!
 :shock:
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Picks self up...
:oops:

I'm also really rubbish

Awww, I'd like to see you on drums up there - you'd have the requisite enthusiasm at least!

:D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Pedro

Jem, a definitive statement about RosFest might be in order.
I have seen someone saying "no Andy means no Frost* at RosFest" that's not true, is it?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Jem

No Jem at RosFest means no Frost at RoSFest.

Jem is going to RoSFest so...

There are other amazingly brilliant drummers in the Universe you know. ;)

rogerg

Quote from: "Jem"No Jem at RosFest means no Frost at RoSFest.

Jem is going to RoSFest so...

There are other amazingly brilliant drummers in the Universe you know. ;)

eh?

so, the band won't be called Frost* anymore?

Pedro

Yes indeed! What sort of bait do you find effective? Just the music, I'd wager.... :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MS Paragon GT

Wow, i can't imagine anyone being able to take Andy's place but it shouldn't be hard to find a talented replacement. With music as good as Frost*, they will be coming out of the woodworks just to play with Jem.

...where are these auditions being held?

:lol:

-Art
"Life is never like a cup of tea and a sit down, it\'s always \'SH*T, Drop the tea, RUN!\'"
                                                                                        -Jem Godfrey

Jem

No auditions will be needed. I think we've already found our man. ;)

rogerg

Quote from: "Jem"No auditions will be needed. I think we've already found our man. ;)

well, spill the beans man!