Derby Gig. Pre Frost* music

Started by mikebass, December 07, 2010, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikebass

Hiya guys. I had the pleasure to be at the DVD filming last night in Derby but I was just wondering who was being played over the P.A. before Frost* hit the stage, it was this really cool jazzy band and I'd love to hear more of their stuff.

Thanks

Mike
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Ash

The drummer was a source of amusement.  But they did sound good.
Ash
xxx

Pedro

I think Mike means the PA'ed music before the surprise support act.
BTW I let out a small cheer when the support declared their last song but this was not a critical comment about their act (which while not my cuppa and not that appropriate was well performed) but a reaction to having stood for 2.25 hours already.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

mikebass

I do indeed mean the music played over the PA. I'm not sure if it was before or after 13 stars. Who as a little side note I rather enjoyed, had a listen to some of their recordings earlier and they have real drums yet the drummer plays a box on stage..very strange but cool
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

Brom

Quote from: "mikebass"and they have real drums yet the drummer plays a box on stage..very strange but cool

It is actually a commode, dead useful if you get caught short!!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Fogeyspasm

My son commented about the horrible midi jazz music playing over the PA if thats what you meant?
Can't say i was impressed at all. :?
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!