What's your bestest Frost* gig?

Started by Ash, June 19, 2010, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robh

The best Frost* gig is always the last one.   ;)

Both Islington & Derby were absolutely top drawer.  I'm looking forward to the DVD.

wickedwitch

its been SO long since i've been frosted.  Christmas 08 at the Peel was marvellous. Just rocking out at the front - Andy trying to take our photo from behind the drum kit and being baffled by the manual focus.... !   Discovering and hugging so many people - it was just epic. I dont think i've smiled quite so much in one evening since.   :D

JakeWorrell

Hello Ladies and Gents!

Its my first day here on the forum but I wanted to add that I finally (after being a fan since the milliontown days) saw Frost* in Derby this week and it was the best gig I have been to for years and years. Brilliant and a good laugh too. I will definitely be going to see them again next time they tour!

I have some photos that I took that I intend to put online at some point. I will post them to the photos thread when I get chance.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

L33VEY

Quote from: "L33VEY"
Quote from: "L33VEY"On balance Christmas at the Peel, but I think that there's better to come!

After last night I'd still go with the above, but only just.....

Rock on Monday!

I was right - Derby it is and as others have said, a few small things could have made it even better.
Must be more to come!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mouse

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"Hello Ladies and Gents!

Its my first day here on the forum but I wanted to add that I finally (after being a fan since the milliontown days) saw Frost* in Derby this week and it was the best gig I have been to for years and years. Brilliant and a good laugh too. I will definitely be going to see them again next time they tour!

I have some photos that I took that I intend to put online at some point. I will post them to the photos thread when I get chance.

Welcome, Jake! Glad you decided to join us here in our universal love of Frost*!  :D

Pedro

Yes, welcome indeed. What a way to start your Frost* gig-attending career!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

Thanks guys!

What a friendly bunch everyone is on here - Makes me proud to be a Frost* fan :)

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"Makes me proud to be a Frost* fan :)

Sorry that should be 'makes me even more proud to be a Frost* fan'  ;)

catherine

mr_john

My best gig will be the one they do in Newcastle (or Durham/Sunderland/Gateshead etc).

**hint hint**

Mikey

Recent Manchester gig for me. Impressive energy.
Peel Xmas 08 was pretty close, more for the camaraderie
Ditto Rio's Leeds, what a night
Which leaves CRS is last place, or in UPS speak, least best
I used to have a signature