Main Menu

Live Hidden Message

Started by Againesis, December 12, 2010, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Againesis

I might be remembering wrong (due to general over-excitement) but wasn't there some Morse Code during the opening "very serious" drone at the Christmas gigs?

Anyone get a recording of it & worked out what it said?
There are only 10 types of people]

Pedro

I didn't video the opening and I don't recall any morse but you could be right....I think my tail was wagging too much too.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Big Black Shed

There was a morse type beeping within the opening. Gig Buddy gave me a look and we both asked "who's Jem buried now?"

We'll have to wait until the intro becomes available and then for someone far more intelligent than I to de-code it!
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Againesis

At least it wasn't a figment of my imagination then.  Guess we'll have to wait for the DVD to figure it out

L33VEY

Isn't there some Morse code at the beginning of the Falling Down instrumental version - it sounded similar?
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

DueyC

Quote from: "L33VEY"Isn't there some Morse code at the beginning of the Falling Down instrumental version - it sounded similar?

You mean it consisted of a series of dits and dahs?
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Againesis

Quote from: "L33VEY"it sounded similar?

:lol: Maybe it's Morse Code for "L33vey needs to get out more  ;)

Pedro

@L33VEY: Do you mean the Morse on 'Welcome to Nowhere' ("I buried Andy") or something different?

SmartUK

OK, armed with my recording of the Islington gig and a table of Morse Codes, I have managed to decipher the first 30 seconds or so of the intro, at which point the audience reacts to the band coming on stage making it next to impossible to hear the dits and dahs - but I shall carry on trying!

Anyway, the message begins:

"AFTER THIS IS ALL OVER, i'M GOING TO GO HO..."

...and here it gets noisy.  I'll probably get the odd letter that I can try and extrapolate words from but I can't promise anything.  :?
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "SmartUK"Anyway, the message begins:
"AFTER THIS IS ALL OVER, i'M GOING TO GO HO..."
Top work, Smart UK Person!

And welcome to the forum. Ya nutter.

But what is he going to go and do? "Go home"? "Go Ho ho ho!"?
Answers on a postcard, please....
* May contain nuts.

catherine

Well, obviously it's gotta be "Ho Ho Ho" - unless of course Jem was informing us of his planned visit to a nearby funfair, in which case it could be "Hook a duck, try my luck on the coconut shy then have a ride on the dodgems and the ghost train".

rogerg

Againesis

SmartUK

Thanks, RacingHippo, and Hi to everyone else.  Can't believe i didn't join you all before - I've been a Frost* fan for some time now.

Anyhoo, I'll do my best with the rest of the morse (never done this before).

I've also just made a YouTube playlist of all the 2010 footage I can find, and called it "Frost* 2010"!
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

Pedro

Great stuff. I really must get around to posting my vids too...