The Frost*y New Year Listening Party

Started by gr8gonzo, December 20, 2010, 03:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DueyC

Phew!

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nunpkheiujal0it/AAAo0AT0tzi1gNlZay2ISrhba?dl=0
Let me know if it doesn't work (I'm sure you will!)

If you look very carefully, you might find something that doesn't really exist lurking in the same folder  8)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

CompleteCycle

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

owen

CompleteCycle

Hi, I can only get the file to play to around 26 mins, not sure if there was an issue with the upload ?

Best
Matt

Quote from: DueyC on June 02, 2016, 09:53:56 PM
Phew!

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nunpkheiujal0it/AAAo0AT0tzi1gNlZay2ISrhba?dl=0

If you look very carefully, you might find something that doesn't really exist lurking in the same folder  8)

MikeEvs

Quote from: CompleteCycle on June 03, 2016, 12:38:44 AM
Hi, I can only get the file to play to around 26 mins, not sure if there was an issue with the upload ?

Best
Matt

Quote from: DueyC on June 02, 2016, 09:53:56 PM
Phew!

I downloaded the file and it was playing fine then abruptly stopped as Matt said just after 26minute mark after "Oh my God" while Gonzo is speaking.  Tried importing the file into Adobe Audition editing software but it just threw up and error saying it was unable to read the file.  Does seem that maybe the file was corrupted on upload.

DueyC

That's disappointing. It stalled the first time I tried uploading but the second attempt seemed to go ok.
I'll check the original and re-upload it...
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

DueyC

The original is corrupted  :(

It used to play ok, but it obviously suffered on being transferred to my latest iMac. I still have my previous two computers, but I don't have time to check them until next week. Sorry   :-[

MikeEvs

Quote from: DueyC on June 03, 2016, 10:43:19 AM
The original is corrupted  :(

It used to play ok, but it obviously suffered on being transferred to my latest iMac. I still have my previous two computers, but I don't have time to check them until next week. Sorry   :-[

No problem,  I only wanted to listen to hear my bit as I couldn't remember what I said and luckily I was near the start so heard what I wanted to hear.  Thanks for taking the time to upload for us, much appreciated.

Mikey

Quote from: Mikey on June 02, 2016, 07:38:12 PM
Ah!!
Err,

Will have a look
Fancy, bring the topic back on track. If it wasn't a request for Frost* music that would have to be a red card  :)
I used to have a signature

SmartUK

*tap tap* Is this thing on again? *cough*

Hello again all. I have just uncovered a DVD I made from my old computer whilst this show was on. It starts during track 10 with me farting around with my desktop getting everything up and running, including the chat window :) I can’t remember how long I recorded for but I’ll find out soon and update this post. [2.5 hrs Ed.]

If I can get my PC to let me do some FTP I’ll be sending a copy to Drarok for his voluminous virtual tote bag of Frost* memorabilia, in case it’s of interest to anyone and/or I lose it again.
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

rogerg

Pedro

In the spirit of discovering old stuff lying around in dusty computer corners, I found a copy of my New Year's message from that show and, since the link I posted way back then is now dead, I just uploaded it to Soundcloud, here.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

Quote from: SmartUK on June 21, 2018, 06:25:30 PM
*tap tap* Is this thing on again? *cough*

Hello again all. I have just uncovered a DVD I made from my old computer whilst this show was on. It starts during track 10 with me farting around with my desktop getting everything up and running, including the chat window :) I can't remember how long I recorded for but I'll find out soon and update this post. [2.5 hrs Ed.]

If I can get my PC to let me do some FTP I'll be sending a copy to Drarok for his voluminous virtual tote bag of Frost* memorabilia, in case it's of interest to anyone and/or I lose it again.

That would be great, Smart. I've had a fair few requests for that show, which was sadly lost in the great PC snafu of 2013. I'm pretty certain someone has that episode, just not anyone who is likely to pop in here. Happy to be wrong.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

Quote from: Pedro on July 03, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
In the spirit of discovering old stuff lying around in dusty computer corners, I found a copy of my New Year's message from that show and, since the link I posted way back then is now dead, I just uploaded it to Soundcloud, here.

Still epic. ;D