Main Menu

Jem's New Blog

Started by DueyC, December 24, 2010, 10:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phrog

Quote from: "Jem's blog"...and a wondreful new year.

I think he's noticed that we're reading  :mrgreen:

Here's to a superb 2011 for you Mr Godfrey!

ChrisX

Quote from: "XeRocks81"Did anybody know about this blog?  Were we even supposed to know?

Well, why would he make a blog if he doesn't want anyone to know?
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Mickdoo22

Quote from: "ChrisX"
Quote from: "XeRocks81"Did anybody know about this blog?  Were we even supposed to know?

The point being.....why would he not post HERE....to all his "loyal Frosties".  That was what set me off in the fist place.....there is no rhyme or reason to what he does.   VERY odd!

XeRocks81

Quote from: "ChrisX"

No you're right.  I was just very surprised and thought maybe I had missed an announcement of some kind.

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Mickdoo22"Frost aside, I hope Jem finds some peace in the New Year.

Hear hear! This is surely the most important thing.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Pedro

Quote from: "ChrisX"Well, why would he make a blog if he doesn't want anyone to know?
But that's exactly how The View From The Cube started out.
If all he wanted to do was jump around in here purely for the entertainment of those in here then I'm sure he would.
He owes me nothing, he can do what he wants to, I'm glad he does just that.
Any of that cake left?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Harriman

Great news!! :D

Change is as good as a rest, and it would seem that Jems not big on resting, so I look forward to a new and interesting direction from the output of mr Godfrey and hope that we see him come back to frost* recharged at some point in the future! :D

Ash

I am liking the pretty frost*ieflakes falling across my screen.
Ash
xxx

Drarok

Oh, dear. Looks like there were a few mis-placed words in here, then people took them a bit far?

I wish Jem all the best in whatever he sinks his teeth into next, I just hope he doesn't shut down the Frost* site like he's done before. If it's costing him cash to keep this place up (which it probably is), and he decides to kill it off, I would like to offer my services to host the forum so we all still have a place to natter. I already host a couple of phpbb forums on my personal server. I'm sure RacingHippo is another chap in the know, too.

At the end of the day, Jem's just one man, and clearly a very busy one. I loved TDL and would totally disagree with Mick's description of a "train wreck", but that's totally his personal preference/opinion. I don't listen to any of Jem's pop output, lovely as it may be, 'cause it's just not my thing. You've gotta do what makes you happy. That goes for both musicians and fans alike.

In short: let's all eat, drink, and be merry, eh? :mrgreen:

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DannySoisSage

Love you Jem x :mrgreen:

DwDunphy

Kind of upsetting to think Frost has (in part) been bringing Jem down. Good luck with the electronic stuff and be well.

turbo

Lets not forget it wasn't too long ago that jem posted on this very site saying he was going to give frost a bit of a swerve this year, but he also quite strongly emphasised this was not the end for frost and how much he loved it, i love my wife and kid very much but its nice to get a bit of time down the pub or over the footie on my own from time to time, it doesn't mean you don't want be with them anymore, it could be quite a good thing to have a rest from all things frost as it will make us appreciate it more when jem eventually returns to the fold, so lets not be too despondent I'm sure jems still got something in store for us some time in the future and if his past record of changing his mind is anything to go by it could be sooner than we all currently think.  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

RWA

Yes but did you notice it's snowing all over the board?! Or is it just me?!  :?  :o  :shock:  :|  :D

Mouse

Yes, it's even been snowing in Hell. Er, I mean Hull.