Anyone spotted Belinda yet?

Started by tomskerous, November 23, 2008, 12:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomskerous

Not managed to find any female BVs yet, but then I am totally clotheared...
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

kyuwert

Beano

she lived next door but the she went to spring lane

tomskerous

Was she the one that had her thatch renovated?
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Beano

No, she wouldn't go for it.

Mind you , she had a nice voice when she used to peg out the washing

MikeEvs

Maybe she was the victim of goose flirting

James_S

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Maybe she was the victim of goose flirting

Or moose whispering ;)
So many keyboards, so little time!

Dave M

IMy sister Belinda .. she pissed out the window, all over my brand new sombrero ... aaiiii aiia aiiii-aaiii I like the vino !  :D  

Ohh many a good night(and following morning) lost to apres ski ....  :D

and I would guess she's part of the massive choral extravanganza it the end of EIMA.
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Drarok

I think there's a little female BV in Falling Down, but it could just be a falsetto chap...

ChrisX

I just noticed while listening to the title-track that indeed is does seem that there are female vocals during the chorus.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

El_Presidente

You're probably just hearing Dec after having had a cold shower and pushing them back up.

Jem writes 'em high and Dec knocks them out of the park.  Well done sir, well done.
Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn\'t try it on.  B Connolly.

Narek

Belinda's part is just fantastic! I also love the choir o' Jems as well, it sounds like screaming at one point and it's awesome!  :)
I wont be the good for nothing.

Drarok

I think there was a post on the old forum where Jem said nobody had commented on the choir he spent so long crafting, so he was going to bump it up in the mix for the proper release... And if my memory serves correctly (it probably doesn't), he said that there was more than just him in the choir. So perhaps it is the fabled Belinda?

kyuwert

Belinda can be heard in the "Forever, Immortally" and so on part... it's quite apparent and I'm surprised people are having trouble hearing her! During the outro, and other parts during the song, there's a voice in the background that does random vocal things ("yeaheaheaheahhh" and other things I can't really transcribe in text). It sounds a lot like Dec to me but some parts it doesn't, so I could be wrong.

RacingHippo

Yep, I'd definitely say that was a girly-voice*.  

And the last chord (with the 3-note moving part in it - gods, my musical theory knowledge is shite!) that hangs over at the end of EIMA gives me goose-bumps every time.
Absolutely fabulous.

*If I'm wrong, I'm really, really sorry - I didn't mean to suggest you sing like a girl!
* May contain nuts.