Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Quote from: "L33VEY"It listened to Milliontown on the way, so not much conversation again.
I noticed in the time that I had His Lord Yellowship that he'd much rather sit and listen to some good tunes than get involved in conversation :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Againesis

Quote from: "L33VEY"Big Banana (aka Prog Torch) successfully made the journey from a birthplace of Prog to Againesis in East Sussex at lunchtime.

Completely forgot to check it was in the post box this morning but will rescue His Yellowness as soon as I get back from work.  Has anyone figured out if he plays keys or guitar yet?
There are only 10 types of people]

D S

Quote from: "Againesis"Has anyone figured out if he plays keys or guitar yet?
He definitely plays the keys.  8-)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2428&start=500
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Jim Takacs

Deff Keys...  Lovely Pipes too!  

I actually had the Miss Fortune of Having to break the Horrific news to Sir Gelb that Jem was Cancelling Frost* last year when he Stopped by for a visit. He was just having some friends and Fam over when I broke the news. They all Bowed and sobbed...
::I Like Cheese::

Againesis

Sorry chaps, life suddenly got busy & I've managed to do sod all with Mr B. Will get him down to a gig at the weekend and then send him on.

Pedro

Cool, I guess we have a target of the Frost*Bites AGM to aim for now...
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

Gig and new songs, seems a good target to aim for.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mouse

How much further does the Banananananananananananananananananananaannananananananannana* have to travel?

RacingHippo

It was last seen chez Againesis, due to go to redevan101.
Any news, chaps?
* May contain nuts.

Againesis

Currently waiting for a reply from redevan101.  Mr B unfortunately landed at Chez Againesis on possibly the busiest fortnight I've ever had at work: //http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18810309

Fishy

I seem to have been removed from the list for some reason? I had been waiting for that pm but I don't think it ever came.

It'd be nice if you could pop me back in somewhere, I had something a bit special planned.

L33VEY

That will be my fault for messing around with the order.

De-tour needed!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

RacingHippo

UPDATE!
Sounds like we've lost Redevan, so I propose we go onto the next in the list: Sarah.

Fishy - you're back in, straight after the aforementioned Ash-person.

We're currently looking at the logistics of getting the Banananana* over to gabrielkfl in Rio.

Mileage so far: 24,124
Miles to go: 381, or if we can get it to Rio and back, 12,050!!!

All in viewable Glorious Frost*icolorâ„¢ on the Official Banana*map.
* May contain nuts.

Againesis

My fault - redevan DID. Get back to me but too late for me to send Mr B before I went off on my hols. He is now in flight and should arrive with redevan in a day or two.  Photos from his stopover with me will be uploaded soon.

Fogeyspasm

Mileage so far: 24,124
Thats a lot of airmiles he has chalked up.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!