Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf1986

Post that to me also! I will take some photos all around the center of Rome... 8-)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Againesis

I'm in.  I'll could take it back to The Cube and hang around outside making obscene gestures with it until the new owners give Jem his house back  :twisted:
There are only 10 types of people]

Fogeyspasm

Would it be rude to harrass the new owners so they leave? :oops:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Againesis

Define "rude" ;-)

I was thinking of something along the lines of the Amityville Horror.....with added bananas and garibaldis. Would that be over the top?
There are only 10 types of people]

gr8gonzo

It would be less costly to ship within each country rather than making multiple trips across the ocean, but on the other hand, it's not really that expensive and how many inflatable bananas can claim so many transatlantic crossings? None others that I can think of. Bring on the Experiments With Massive Peel!
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"It would be less costly to ship within each country rather than making multiple trips across the ocean, but on the other hand, it's not really that expensive and how many inflatable bananas can claim so many transatlantic crossings? None others that I can think of. Bring on the Experiments With Massive Peel!

I like the idea that it flies back and forth across whatever seas and lands it will.

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Experiments With Massive Peel!

brilliant!!  8-)

D S

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Experiments With Massive Peel!
That's a big HEH if ever I saw one!  :lol:
Come on, you\'re a lion!

DwDunphy

I wanted to sign up to get the banana here to New Jersey, USA, but apparently Arizona's having nothing to do with it. They're afraid the banana will want to stay, bringing its tropical fruity friends over the border with it, stealing jobs from native US fruit.

Hmph. How do you like them apples?

Moink

Bung me on the list as well , if i'm not too late :cry:

Pedro

Done....I have a feeling it will not be too late to get on this list for quite some time.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

Experiments With Massive Peel 8-)
Genius!

Its gonna take quite a while to complete this trip if you reckon on at least a week at each venue.
Who can give it to Jem at the end?
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

gr8gonzo

I suppose you could say Jem will be on the receiving end of the big banana.  :P

I was certain Mrs. Gonzo was going to roll her eyes upon hearing of the forum's plans for a giant traveling fruit, but when I finished explaining she responded, "Hmm. Where should we take it?"  Yep. She's awesome. :D

If I may be a bit geeky for a sec, how about posting the Experiments with Massive Peel World Tour in tour format, such as date and city?

03 Jan Kingston upon Hull UK
XX Jan Plainfield, VT USA
XX Jan ?? France (sorry, David. I don't know where you are in France.)
XX Feb Tampa, FL USA

Is that too over the top (banana)?

Also, since he lives in reasonably close proximity, Jim offered to drive up to retrieve the banana from me. Is anyone opposed to us doing that?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"I suppose you could say Jem will be on the receiving end of the big banana.  :P

I was certain Mrs. Gonzo was going to roll her eyes upon hearing of the forum's plans for a giant traveling fruit, but when I finished explaining she responded, "Hmm. Where should we take it?"  Yep. She's awesome. :D

you'll have to treat her. to a banana....   :lol:

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"If I may be a bit geeky for a sec, how about posting the Experiments with Massive Peel World Tour in tour format, such as date and city?

XX Feb Tampa, FL USA

Is that too over the top (banana)?

awesome idea!!

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Also, since he lives in reasonably close proximity, Jim offered to drive up to retrieve the banana from me. Is anyone opposed to us doing that?

hey, if the banana causes Frost*ies to meet, that's all the better I say!!   8-)

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"how about posting the Experiments with Massive Peel World Tour in tour format, such as date and city?

XX Feb Tampa, FL USA

Great idea!  8-)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Pedro

Good work people.
I don't see the order of the list as being that important. I can't imagine any objection to people "optimising" the itinerary....so long as people know what's going on. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"