Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartUK

Since the banana if of the genus Musa, you could argue it's an Experiment in Musa Peel...
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

rogerg

Quote from: "SmartUK"Since the banana if of the genus Musa, you could argue it's an Experiment in Musa Peel...

I think my brain just exploded.   8-)

Mooman

I'd be quite happy to accomodate the Banana for a spell Sheffield  :)

Quote from: "SmartUK"an Experiment in Musa Peel...

Absolute genius  :lol:
If you\'re considering going to Sonisphere, when you buy a ticket could you please use the code SF636M, I\'ll provide some variety of biscuits! \":)\"

Ash

Ash
xxx

Big Black Shed

It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Jim Takacs

Quote from: "SmartUK"Since the banana if of the genus Musa, you could argue it's an Experiment in Musa Peel...
Yes, That was indeed quite brilliant!!!  LMFAO!! :lol:
::I Like Cheese::

castironchef

I would be pleased to have the traveling banana stop by Central California for a visit. Imagine how stunning it would be in front of a foreclosed property!

ich_bin_besser

Hmm, with this list of participants, this will last forever...  :shock:
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

ich_bin_besser

Or just in time for the next Frost* gig. Handed over on stage. 8-)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Pedro

Welcome the board castironchef - the first Frost*ie to register via Racing Hippo's anti-spammer device!
Enjoy your time here.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

castironchef

Quote from: "Pedro"Welcome the board castironchef - the first Frost*ie to register via Racing Hippo's anti-spammer device!
Enjoy your time here.  :)

Thank you so very much. And what an entertaining anti-spammer device it was. Am looking forward to much information and madness!

johninblack

Quote from: "castironchef"Thank you so very much. And what an entertaining anti-spammer device it was. Am looking forward to much information and madness!
You might get the odd little bit of information mostly regarding cake and tea however madness we have aplenty :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Tricky

Put me down for a flying banana visit as well...
Could it be arranged to visit (and be photographed at) some of the events of the year?   RoSfest, Summer's End, Royal wedding etc?
 :roll:
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...