Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"Fingers crossed for you, mate.

Thanks, let's just say I'm working on something pretty big. Unless I've completely screwed myself, which isn't beyond the bounds of credibility.

For someone with shattered confidence, I'm pretty, no, ugly confident
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Mouse

Yes, good luck, matey. The Forum will be with you.  :)

DueyC

Good luck Mikey. I hope it all works out for the better  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

finbeard

on friday night, a put-together band project of mine played Hyperventilate for a bunch of kids at a music camp. it came off really well, considering the guitarist and keyboard player learned it a week before the gig and we only had two chances before to run through it together. we got a few ragtag video angles and multi-channel recorded the whole thing, so with any luck, i'll be able to show you guys a video of this too! at least we managed to get a suitably un-haired keyboard player...

this is why i held on to the banana for too long; sorry for making you guys twiddle your collective thumbs over me, but i felt it would be a fitting use for it!

and i'm never going to say 'held on to the banana' again...

off to france with you! there goes a big banana!
[size=200]WHAT HO![/size]

Mikey

Thanks Guys & Galls for your support. It means a great deal to me  :)

I was thinking it might be the defence of my realm.

I may have lost the opening battle with my original grievance, but....
The dark forces may have shot themslves in the foot and also sustained injuries from friendly fire (Managers trying to cover their own ar$es).
Just happened to have bumped into our head of security today who not only will be an excellent character witness for me, but remembers some of the issues that the Company are denying happened.

If my peanuts were crushed by the mighty brown rocks, can I crush rocks with balls of steel? and anyone got any spare.

I should probably go back to the UPS thread instead of hijacking the banana

Pedro

Wherever it's delivered, Mikey, it's good to get the update. Hope things progress in the right way.

As for you Mr finbeard, jolly well played sir. Not only is it a Frost*ie performance but it's also getting the mighty music in front of some youngsters...each one teach one and all that. Nice work...vive le banane!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

Well played, Finbeard!
Hope we get to see the video :)
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

rogerg

very cool, fin!!!

and as for you, Mikey, continue to rock on!!

Mikey

Belated Grats to Finbeard, you posted as I was composing. Apologies for the complaint.

All
Again thanks for your support, I've an interesting plan should I succeed.
I think you'll like it.

(he says trying not to sound too smug & confident)

I can't see a worried smiley  ;)

David

Quote from: "Pedro"...vive le banane!

The banana* is now in France!

RacingHippo

Alors, Le Map is updated avec une photo de Finbeard et la nouveau position du Bananananan*.

See me flaunt my CSE-grade 3 Franglais!

Mileage so far: 21,292
Miles to go: 2,878

So that's 88% of the journey completed.

Although, if you look at it another way:
Frostie*s visited: 10
Frostie*s yet to be Graced by the Presence of The Banana*: 28

So that's only 26%. But at least we're all within 1,000 miles of each other now!
* May contain nuts.

David

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Alors, Le Map is updated avec une photo de Finbeard et la nouveau position du Bananananan*.
Bravo, c'est presque du français !  :lol:

Our famous banana* is just having a nap in the vineyard next to my house, before its trip to Roma!
This sort of grape is used to make Pineau, a fortified wine, made from a blend of lightly fermented grape must and Cognac eau-de-vie  8-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineau