Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Quote from: Pedro on May 07, 2013, 10:23:24 PM
Attention: The Banana will be landing in Kingston for delivery to Jem before they take to the stage at Celebr8.2.

If you are lucky enough to be attending the event, keep your eyes (ahem) peeled because it will hopefully not be too far away from the band during their set.

Also, after rather a poor showing at the Frost*Bites gig when Jem actually called for Bananas in the crowd and we produced...one, I'm hoping to find somewhere between now and then to purchase my own banana to wave at the appropriate moment in the set. Where the heck do you buy one from?
If you have one, maybe take it along?
Good! I bought the original 3 bananas from an online site sellling party materials such as balloons - just did a Google for 'inflatable banana', as you do...  ;)
I'll make sure I dig the Big Banana's brother out of the attic before heading off to Kingston.
We'll be kind of stuck if they don't play BLM... :P
Come on, you\'re a lion!

gr8gonzo

I'm sure they'll play at least part of it. They can give their epics the Genesis medley treatment. As long as they don't throw in a chorus of That's All.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Fogeyspasm

I love Thats All  ;)
But Your Own Special Way would be taking the mickey.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

rogerg

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

gr8gonzo

I like That's All, just not thrown in the middle of I Know What I Like, along with Illegal Alien and Follow You Follow Me.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DueyC

I assume you have documentary evidence?

btw my photo of it with Martin Orford has been moved to my Flickr page here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dueyc
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Brom

According to Twitter, the Banana got left behind at The Hippodrome by mistake and Jem was very anxious that it was looked after for safe return to himself. Maybe the nana likes travelling and does not want to go "Home"?  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

DueyC

Has it been located and removed to a safe place?
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

gr8gonzo

D S

Banana documentary evidence, as requested!  ;)

Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg